5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic party decoration!
The swirls look really good hanging from the ceiling. A great buy! I would definitely purchase more in the future.
Published 11 months ago by E. Bradley

2.0 out of 5 stars vert short and not well made
After spending along time untangling the decoration I wish I hadnt wasted the time! They were much shorter then I had expected and when they were hung up you'd hardly notice they were there. Not worth the effort or the money.
Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars vert short and not well made, 20 Dec 2013
This review is from: Amscan International Hanging Swirl Decorations Rock and Roll, Pack of 5 (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic party decoration!, 1 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Looked good, 7 Aug 2013
These looked good and did not get in a tangle, they looked good and were pretty. Would get again, thank you for the service

4.0 out of 5 stars Rock and roll birthday, 20 May 2013
I bought these to decorate the room for my husband's 60th birthday. They were very effective and reflected "our era"!

4.0 out of 5 stars As described., 16 May 2013
They brightened up the room although a bit smaller than what I had thought, could have done with a few more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Decorations, 2 April 2013
They came in all different colours, arrived in the post no problem, matched very well with all our music themed decorations including the matching 7ft string decorations. We hung them above the bar and they stayed there the whole night :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mesmerising, 23 Jan 2013
Hal Marshall "I Write Books!" (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I bought these for an 80s music-themed party at Christmas. They suspended themselves well from the lounge ceiling, ably assisted by a handful of drawing pins, and definitely added a certain amount of panache to proceedings. It wasn't my lounge ceiling, I hasten to add. It was the one at my two little home-educated relatives' house. And it wasn't until yesterday that it suddenly occurred to me that we are almost at the end of January now and yet these hanging thingumybobs are still up.

They add a certain something to the room, that was the answer I got upon further questioning. That lounge is a veritable cornucopia of home education miscellany - in other words, it looks like a slightly tidier version of the Steptoes' junkyard. I was watching these shapes, moving rather hypnotically in the baked bean assisted (and hopefully imperceptible to everybody else) breeze that I was proud to personally introduce onto the scene and I came to the conclusion that they do actually look rather snazzy. They're incredibly relaxing to watch too, soporific even. In fact I'm told that my snoring made them spin round faster than anyone in the house had ever seen, which I'm really rather proud of too. A lovely product.

4.0 out of 5 stars hanging records, 22 Mar 2012
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars
I was happy when i recieved these hanging records, as I am throwing a rock themed party soon. I tried to hang one up and it looked great.

I am happy with this product and I would recommend it to any buyer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Aug 2014
looked great hung around the room

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 1 Sep 2014
Use seller again brill item