Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

Size: 2|Change

on 22 September 2011
Very well made with pliable mesh, which is as comfortable as any muzzle could be. Mine was bought for a whippet, who seems very adept at being able to remove it! I was unable to tighten it any more to keep it on his face otherwise it would have been too tight. It was advertised as being suitable for whippets but it doesn't seem too secure.
on 8 July 2011
The product arrived promptly but my dog is able to remove it with ease. It seems to be the correct size but I'm unable to get it to stay put even when it's really tight!
on 3 October 2011
Great fitting and quality product. Flexible material and let's the dogs skin breath and the capability of letting the dog drink water.
Adjustable to give dog a comfortable fit.
on 13 March 2013
I wanted a muzzle for my staffie that didn't make him look like Hannibal Lector, and found this one. Very pleased with it, looks sturdy enough, and Size 3 is perfect for a Staffordshire Bull Terrier's snout.

Don't put it on your dog straight away or he'll throw a fit trying to get it off. It'll take a few days to get him used to it, so patience is required. Hold the muzzle in your hand and feed him treats through it, so he has to put his head inside the muzzle to get the treat. When he's comfortable doing that (it'll take a while), start putting the straps behind his head for a few seconds at a time, then treat. When he's comfortable with that, then do the strap up for a few seconds, treat, and gradually lengthen the time the strap's on.
33 comments|37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 May 2014
This is great for my jack russell puppy who has a tendency to nip when she gets over-excited when greeting people. Soft and comfortable to wear she only needs it on for a few minutes until she settles down. Ideal training aid.
on 20 March 2016
I bought the 5XL muzzle for my 18 month old GSD. It was a perfect fit (he weighs approximately 45-50kg) . He can drink and even eat with this on. Very easy to put on and remove, yet sturdy enough to prevent the dog from taking it off. Very light, adjustable and therefore the dog is very comfortable when wearing it.

Only downside is that is that the muzzle can wear out quite easily, but this is not much of an issue considering the price . One lasted me over 3 years I just bought 2 more . Plus there is no metal so you don't have to worry about it rusting , unlike many of the other expensive muzzles in the market!

Overall exactly what I was looking for!
review image
on 13 January 2013
Excellent dog muzzle fits our lurcher well (mine you he doesent like it) its not clumsy looking best one ive had.
on 11 May 2012
I bought one of these for my dog some weeks ago and cannot praise it enough. I took extra care introducing him to it - plying him with treats and over the course of a few days put it on and now he has it on every time he goes out. No ifs or buts. If any dog could get this off it would be mine and he hasn't been able to, it may be because of the way I introduced it to him that he hasn't overly struggled, he frequently scrapes his nose along the ground but hasn't been able to remove it. No desire to be critical but I think those that have said their dogs can remove it probably haven't got the right size or haven't introduced it properly?

I don't think there is a muzzle out there that is ideal for exercise, I'm always worried when my dog pants so I remove it and put him on his leash if he's hot and panting.
on 30 March 2014
Easy to use, but does not come with a loop with which to attach to a lead. Our dog is large and intimidating although a lamb in behavioural terms and this just helps keep others calm. It would help to stop him pulling if I could attach the lead direct to the muzzle a bit like a easy leader head collar.
on 3 December 2012
A good price but my dog managed to remove it in under a minute.
With a little more practise, he achieved a regular 10 seconds but with a little bribery ( of the dog ) we were able to coax him to wear it just long enough to get through customs !