4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine in Epson Stlus SX600FW
Fits perfectly in the SX600FW model. I hope it lasts longer than the black in the standard pack. All Epson cartridges are overpriced but I don't want to risk compatibles yet in my new printer.
Published on 10 May 2010 by K. Burton

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit Epson DX6000 Printer!!
Cannot believe that this black cartridge does not fit my printer when it has been given the same T0711 reference number with the added letter "H" to indicate high density.

Published on 1 Mar 2011 by busybee

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit Epson DX6000 Printer!!, 1 Mar 2011
This review is from: Epson Original T0711H High Capacity Black Ink Cartridge Twin Pack (Office Product)

There should be a clear mention by Amazon that these black cartridges do not fit certain Epson printers(in my case a DX6000). Like other reviewers, I too have wasted my money buying this product.

As suggested by another reviewer, my husband has tried cutting off a piece of the plastic - the cartridge now fits but the printer has given an "Error Code" indicating ink cartridge is not installed or not installed correctly.

Perhaps Amazon will now do something about the information on its website as it seems that many other people have had the same problem and also wasted their money. I have now had to re-order a single black cartridge and cannot use my printer for the timebeing - how frustrating!!Epson Original T0711H High Capacity Black Ink Cartridge Twin Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine in Epson Stlus SX600FW, 10 May 2010
K. Burton (Suffolk, England) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Be Careful which you choose, 31 July 2011
I bought the Epson T0711H twin pack recently. It appeared that the T0711H was the high usage inks as against the T0711 pack.

I opened one packet yesterday only to find that the T0711H pack is for a completely different group of Epson printers. The T0711 is suitable for my SX105 printer but the T0711H is not - almost 16.00 now wasted !

1.0 out of 5 stars Position of advertising can mislead, 20 Sep 2009
I have no idea about the quality, lastiing power of this High Capacity Black Ink Cartridge Twin Pack. I was looking for a quantity of Epson Original black ink for my Epson Stylus Printer/Scanner DX4400. I have a back log of yellow,red, blue cartridges because of the multiple colour packaging. I have in the past bought a double twin pack. However, when I saw the T0711H double black ink cartridge at a good price, lower down in the page, from another supplier but purchased bia Amazon, I neglected to read the codes very carefully, assuming by its position on the page that it was the same cartridge I needed, i.e. T0711. Oh, dear. When my last black cartridge ran very low I removed it, shook the new pack, opened it and tried to insert it. Obviously, it didn't fit. I positioned and repositioned it. Then I examined the base of the cartridge and saw it was different.

All right, I'm at fault. But I think the Amazon advertising should not position the advert for a different and incompatible ink cartridge near the cartridge I really needed.

And while I'm at it, why isn't there a double pack of black ink for T0711?? Black must be the most frequently used print colour, isn't it? Oh well, maybe I'm wrong again.

In the meantime I'm stuck with two unsaleable cartridges for T0711H, whatever that is!

Yes, Reader, beware.

1.0 out of 5 stars A Bad Purchase, 5 Aug 2011
This was a bad purchase. I was misled. With a number TO711H, very similar to TO711, I understood it would fit a DX6000 printer. IT DOES NOT ! The Amazon screen did not make this clear.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware, 8 Feb 2009
I agree with Rich these don't work in the Epson DX5050 but look like they ought too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Epson Ink Cartridges, 30 Oct 2010
When received the cartridges were very old and neither of the twin pack would work. Took months and a lot of emails to get them replaced from FREE INK SHOP. Will not use them again.

1.0 out of 5 stars The seller sent us an incorrect (incomplete order), 21 Aug 2010
ASIN: [[ASIN:B000VLUX3C Epson Original T0711H High Capacity Black Ink Cartridge Twin Pack

The item we received is fine, but we only received 1 black ink cartridge, instead of a twin pack as it was advertised.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad chip, 31 Mar 2010
I purchased this for my DX7450 instead of the standard T0711 cartridge. On installing the ink light stayed on and it did not recognise the cartridge. I ended up having to buy a normal T0711 cartridge. The T0711H was meant to be compatible with my printer.

1.0 out of 5 stars Conterfeit items?, 21 Dec 2009
I. Bateman (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
Altough ordered from Amazon, these were supplied by IJT Direct. They arrived in Epson vacuum pack, but not in the normal bubble pack. My Epson SX600FX refused to recognize the first cartridge. IJT at first referred me to Epson tech support (who have a charging support line). Getting desperate, I eventually bought cartridges from a different supplier, returned the suspect ones to IJT and requested a refund. They however supplied a pair of standard T0711 cartridges in full Epson packaging (not the High Capacity versions ordered). I'm hoping that these will work because I can't try them until my new cartridge runs out. Not my best Amazon experience!!