4.0 out of 5 stars Great little novelty I remember from childhood
Love these fortune telling fish. I have quite a few at home collected from previous Christmas Crackers and even bought some from Joke Shops I have visited. They are fascinating even though they might not tell your fortune. Appears to work by the heat from your hand.
Published on 27 Oct 2009 by Kindle Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Something fishy about this fortune!
Published on 6 Dec 2010 by 01zesty01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little novelty I remember from childhood, 27 Oct 2009

3.0 out of 5 stars Something fishy about this fortune!, 6 Dec 2010
This review is from: Fortune Teller Fish (Toy)
This is a quirky interesting stocking filler. I got this in my stocking last year! Or because its soo thin you can send it in a card as a small funny gift. Its just a bit of fun. Quite durable but all it is is a thin piece of plastic. It's still fun to use though and maybe it will get your fortune right. The packaging tells you what your fortune is depending on how the fish moves. Its fun for a few times but it doesn't really have that much lasting value. I've lost mine now because its quite small. Despite this, it is still fun and i recommend as a stocking filler because its cheap and provides a bit of entertainment and fun like a stocking filler or small gift should.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unsatisfactory, 22 Dec 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fortune Teller Fish (Toy)
Not the best investment I have ever made. This fish has not proven to be the most reliable predictor of the future, and after losing heavily for the best part of a year on Bet365 (to the tune of several thousand pounds) I can only assume that I am not using it correctly or that its opinions are somewhat flawed.

It also predicted that I would marry a man with a beard and have twins, although I find this too to be frankly quite unlikely.

One thing that you can safely predict is that you will be better off without this fishes predictions and it is best to invest your future in something else, for example one of Russell Grants books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Fortune Teller Fish (Toy)
It was great to find these fortune teller fish, my brother & sisters had these as children. I bought them all one for christmas. Good stovcking filler. Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Old School, 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: Fortune Teller Fish (Toy)
I decided to order for Christmas cracker, I hav'nt seen these since I was a kid just had to have one

4.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious - my daughter loved this as a child!, 25 Dec 2013
This review is from: Fortune Teller Fish (Toy)
My daughter commented about these fishes that we used to get in the Christmas crackers saying some of the cheap crackers are the best so I got this for her. She was pleased when it told her she was in love hee hee!! Simple things for simple minds!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: Fortune Teller Fish (Toy)
arrived quickly. and just what I need for my cracker filling collection. I havnt seen one scinse I was a young girl.

4.0 out of 5 stars Always a winner in a Christmas stocking!, 14 Jan 2012
This review is from: Fortune Teller Fish (Toy)
I always found fortune teller fish inside Christmas crackers so it was good to be able to buy them loose so to speak :))

Fortune Teller Fish