5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Fun and High Quality, 15 Aug 2010
This review is from: 6mm Zip Wire Aerial Runway Package With Seat & 3M Spring Brake (Toy)
I bought this zipwire for my kids age 5,8 and 9 and also for all their cousins, who range in age from 6-15. Frankly, I also fancied it for myself...

To summarise, I am so glad I went ahead and bought it, even though I thought it was a pricey. It is a fantastic product, high quality and lots of fun for kids and even heavy adults. It will clearly last for years.

Materials - excellent. Heavy duty and clearly made to last.
Service - product arrived quickly and was well packaged. Very heavy box. Instructions were missing, which was frustrating, but when we called them about this, we were really really impressed with the customer service. The person we spoke to was lovely - polite, absolutely apologetic about the missing document and instantly responsive. We had instructions emailed within minutes.
Construction - instructions were easy to follow and clear. We needed 2 people to put it up and it took us about 1.5 hours. Biggest challenge is getting the tension right...we adjusted several times before we got it right. Not that it mattered to the kids. They were on it as soon as it went up and spent the rest of the summer holidays shrieking with laughter and having a ball.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant toy for all ages, 5 Jun 2013
Just got this assembled, and it works like a charm. Some tuning is required to get the proper heights (for a suitable speed). The kids love it and even my 2 year old daughter can run it.

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 year old daughters birthday present, 8 Jan 2014
AP (Herefordshire) - See all my reviews
Kit arrived promptly with no issues. Despite being quite DIY orientated found it took longer to erect than expected due to needing to readjust height/length etc. Instructions rather basic and although the principles to install pretty easy to grasp the practicalities of installing led to me taking three 1/2 days to fix. Needed to use my ladder platform to work at 3 metres to secure cable to trees. The button chain drop longer than expected and with sag on 40 metre cable needs to be fixed high on both ends to stop the button 'bottoming out' in the middle. Needed 2 tensioning wrenches to attach-one to get the cable end a certain distance together and another to fully tension until included tensioner can be attached and used. Do not underestimate the weight of a heavy 40 metre cable with a heavy metal chain/button seat suspended from it. Now up and running my 6 year old and numerous friends love it and hours of high pitched sqealing fun had by many. Strong enough for adults but adjusted tension for the kids as if want adults to enjoy would need tensioning even more and would make for a much faster ride for the kids which I'm not prepared for yet. Mine runs down a bit of a slope and already have visions of A&E visits! The middle sag takes a bit of the speed out of the run. Next need to build a bit of a platform to allow kids to get on button as close to starting tree as possible as currently hangs too high for them and using small decorating platform for them to get on. All in all a good buy and looks sturdy enough to hopefully last the childhoods of the 3 kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun, 2 July 2013
The children love it. But you will need a wire puller of some sort to tension the wire then use the turn buckle.

6mm Zip Wire Aerial Runway Package With Seat & 3M Spring Brake