‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great walker, 10 Jun 2009
This review is from: I'm Toy 42063 Pattern Blocks Walker (Baby Product)
Though the product says suitable for 12+, I initially bought it for my 8 month old, and she played with cubes, and started learning to get up and then walk since her 10month. She's 1 year old now and walks all along with her walker, puts her baby doll in there to carry it around. The cubes are great, that was the main reason for me to chose this one over similar products, lots of different bits and forms for a little one to play with.
Had to put something heavier on it when my daughter were just learning, as the item is not heavy enough if the baby is not stable, but she's much more confident on balance and walking now when she's 12 months, so the walker works just fine, and I expect it will have a long life as she just starts building towers and stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wooden blocks Walker, 9 Feb 2009
J. Ivory (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I'm Toy 42063 Pattern Blocks Walker (Baby Product)
This is a great product, my 12 month old twins love the blocks, especially the sensory ones. Very sturdy design when pushed around, would totally recommend this for any toddler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wooden Trolley, 7 Sep 2009
C. E. Cooper "cazzita" (Adelaide, Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I'm Toy 42063 Pattern Blocks Walker (Baby Product)
An excellent quality wooden walker with bricks. My one year old grandson loves it. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality baby walker, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: I'm Toy 42063 Pattern Blocks Walker (Baby Product)
I bought this for my one year old grandson, and he loves it. The coloured bricks are beautifully made, some of which have animal pictures on them and others have bells, mirrors and different letters, all in lovely colours. The trolly is well made and well balanced for a toddler. I have to say that in a world of plastic toys, which make a variety of American sounds, this little trolly made of wood is his favorite. This was definately worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly thought through, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: I'm Toy 42063 Pattern Blocks Walker (Baby Product)
Absolutely delighted with this present for a 9 month-old grandson. This is firstly a well put together walker, which has had him up and pushing with a big grin on his face. Secondly, the blocks alone are a wonderful toy. We have three children of our own and now two grandchildren. In buying for all and for friends children, godchildren and various other children over the decades I've never come across such a lovely, interesting and stimulating set of blocks.

The blocks are beautifully coloured and beautifully finished. The different shapes and colours are enhanced by different textures and noises.

This is probably not the cheapest walker you could buy but it is such good quality and the blocks so thoughtfully designed that it represents good value. If presented with another grandchild by an as-yet uncommitted son I'd buy another one of these

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded all expectations, 11 Nov 2013
S. Thomson (Glos, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I'm Toy 42063 Pattern Blocks Walker (Baby Product)
I researched many baby walkers. I was looking for something really sturdy, understanding the important relationship of handle to base. The bricks looked very interesting and different to all else I saw. I am delighted with it and feel that my granddaughter, currently 10 months old, will love it. I have examined every part of it and the wood is good quality, all smooth, so good to feel. And the bricks - I wasn't quite expecting them to be so fabulous: beautiful colours in themselves but different patterns, shapes and sizes with bells, mirrors, balls - all securely fixed so as to be safe for little fingers. I can see this lasting for a long while as it engages her in different ways.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality birthday present, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: I'm Toy 42063 Pattern Blocks Walker (Baby Product)
I bought this for my grandsons first birthday. Really did my research on the wooden trollys before i decided on this one.
The fact that there is rubber on the wheels was important to me as he uses it on wooden floors which means it doesn't go too fast for him and he won't slip.
Also the blocks are so colourful and there are different textures and sounds. Lots of things for little fingers to have loads of fun with.
So many different ways to build things for him too. He also puts others blocks in this trolly too.
Very good quality very well made and so colourful.
Can not recommend this enough so very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent all round, 18 Sep 2013
This review is from: I'm Toy 42063 Pattern Blocks Walker (Baby Product)
boughtround bought this for my grandsons first birthday. He sometimes plays with the walker as he is learning to walk and it's weight and height are perfect to help him. He loves also playing with the bricks and their variety of shape and colours give lots of opportunity to build and talk about those that match.
I had one myself when small and this is an excellent updated version.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent baby walker, 3 Aug 2012
This review is from: I'm Toy 42063 Pattern Blocks Walker (Baby Product)
I purchased this for my Grandaughters first birthday and am really pleased with it. It is sturdy, nicely finished and the colours are lovely. My grandaughter is loving the different shapes and colours of the bricks, and especially likes the bell in the square brick. She finds the handle nice and easy to hold and the stability is good for walking practice. The overall finish is excellent.....no rough edges etc. The feel of the wood is so nice after all the plastic toys that are on the market.
I would definitely recommend this toy to anyone looking for a toy which stimulates developement around the 1 year stage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Walker and Blocks Ever, 22 May 2012
This review is from: I'm Toy 42063 Pattern Blocks Walker (Baby Product)
Beautiful toy - really well made, gorgeous blocks that have surprises in them (bells, mirrors etc) in wonderful colours and interesting shapes. Cant recommend this highly enough, would make a lovely gift.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›