5.0 out of 5 stars sapphire and diamond dress ring
My husband bought me this ring for our Sapphire Wedding Anniversary, we had been looking for a ring for some time but could not find one that i liked at the price i liked. This ring is perfect, great shape,great price perfect fit,love it.
Published on 1 Feb 2012 by K.L

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Looks very fake.diamonds don't shine at all and the sapphire is not black in colour at all.i bought it for the sake of cheap price but it looked even cheaper than that.i returned it on the very same day with a lot if disappointment
Published 19 months ago by dr fatima khan

5.0 out of 5 stars sapphire and diamond dress ring, 1 Feb 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning, 30 April 2012
pics do not give this stunning ring justice. It is absolutely beautiful. Fits perfect and sparkles like stars in the sky. The blue sapphire is such a lovely blue. I got this as a replacement engagement ring as my original is now to tight and to delicate to alter after 32 yrs of wear. Getting this ring today has made me so happy. Only ordered it late Saturday night and got it by 10am this morning (Monday) Fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring, 26 April 2012
Got this ring for my wedding anniversary. It's beautiful and look more expensive than we paid for it. Really pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sapphire + Diamond Dress Ring, 4 Nov 2011
D. Hanna (Oxford, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this ring for my daughter for her 18th birthday. She will be going to America in February to study Film Acting for 3 years and I wanted her to have something special that she would always remember. She is totally delighted with the ring and wears it often.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 1 April 2013
I 'd been looking for a sapphire ring for a while.It looks like an expensive one. everyone admires it .

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty, 3 Feb 2013
Was just the gift for my wife, she loved it, had to have it altered due to the size of her finger, but not a problem

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous, 28 Nov 2012
the ring is gorgeous dont know how it fits yet its a present for christmas but everyone who has seen it loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars my ring, 9 Feb 2014
i recieved my ring its fantastic the only ring that fits properly i love it my husband bought me it as ive just got news im in remission from cancer

5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding quality, 4 Dec 2013
stuey653 (NEW BRIGHTON) - See all my reviews
when i opened the package i was surprised at how well and put together this rings design is. bought for my fiance for xmas she chose it herself, and is amazed at how lovely it is, the diamond set shoulders make it stand out. 100% happy. and would recommend this ring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty ring, 24 Aug 2013
Although it is slightly smaller than i had imagined, it is a delicately eye catching little ring. I was particularly impressed with the strong shanks and band...so many are so flimsy nowadays.