5.0 out of 5 stars Mirrycle mountain/hybrid bike mirror
Published on 18 Aug 2010 by rogerpybus

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality Screws & Nut
The mirror itself together with the mounting arms are of excellent quality, but the screws and bolts are REALLY poor quality - not finished well - difficult to fit together and ended up cross threaded and destroying the nut. You might think it was just poor handling on my part, but it wasn't - these are just cheap and nasty screws. They really let down an otherwise...
Published 18 days ago by David Mackay

5.0 out of 5 stars Mirrycle mountain/hybrid bike mirror, 18 Aug 2010
This review is from: Mirrycle Mirror for Mountain/Hybrid Bikes (Misc.)
I recently bought this mirror and a different mirror (both of which fitted into the handlebar end)for our two hybrid bikes. Both had good user recommendations. The other mirror fell out of its mounting in the handlebar end, and is now somewhere on the Ellesmere Port canal path. The Mirrycle mirror, however, is just fine so far, and I bought another to replace that which fell off. It is very well designed and engineered, easy to fit, very secure, fits well into my bike's handlebar which has an unusually small internal diameter, is easily adjustable, and swings easily inwards when parking the bike, and the mirror itself gives a good view of the road behind. Constantly swinging the mirror out of the way (as I do) can loosen the mirror arm joint, but this is easily tightened with the allen key provided. I would recommend this mirror for all these reasons: it's worth paying a little more for good design and engineering.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only mirror worth having., 1 Aug 2010
D. Rice "Belstane" (Kirknewton, Midlothian United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mirrycle Mirror for Mountain/Hybrid Bikes (Misc.)
I've tried a couple of mirrors since breaking my original version of this in a fall. All of the mirrors tried were very susceptible to bouncing out of alignment when you hit a bump. This is the only mirror I've ever had which can be cranked up tight enough to stay put.

Wide enough for a decent angle of view even down on the end of a drop-handled racing bike - yes, it does work well on a drop-handled racing bike despite the title - you just have to swivel it around a bit until you get the right view - as you would with any other type of bike.

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant add-on to my bike, 8 Aug 2010
This review is from: Mirrycle Mirror for Mountain/Hybrid Bikes (Misc.)
I have never written a review before, but I was so impressed with this Mirrycle Mirror I just had to add one.

I have had a mirror on my bike before but took it off as it was a waste of space. Not the case with the Mirrycle Mirror, its fantastic, no vibration at all and a clear view behind. It was easy to assemble and attach too.

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST!!!, 13 May 2013
This review is from: Mirrycle Mirror for Mountain/Hybrid Bikes (Misc.)
Is it imperative that EVERY road cyclist has one these without a doubt. I am 100% confident then I've ever been having this on my right hand handle bar...absolutely a MUST for ALL you road cyclist out there.

At first, I got the bits and pieces out of the box and thought, how the hell does this fit together, it becomes easy once you look at the diagram, it's the bridge thing that put me off but I'll get to that. The screws are special screws, which are designed to be tightened, really, really tight, so you have to give it some thumb & forearm muscle when putting in the long screws. The bridge part is designed to inside you handle bar and when you tighten it up it twist and bridges up inside the bar and becomes fastened securely and it isn't going anywhere.

The tension on the arms and mirror need to balanced out so the wind doesn't move the mirror by being too slack and that it's not too tight so you can't move it to make some tweaks...the only way of doing this is by doing it! It took me about 3 attempts to get the right tension. It's great!! When I go out, boom, my mirror gets unfolded and it's in the right position. I glance in the mirror, no cars behind me...weeeee....all over the road, no one's around.....a car comes, right I'm there all goody two shoes and as far to left as I can until it passes.

Now, I use my wireless indicators, look in the mirror, the car behind has slowed down. Boom, I'm out and everyone's happy!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cycle Mirror - Mirrycle, 22 Nov 2010
This review is from: Mirrycle Mirror for Mountain/Hybrid Bikes (Misc.)
I was influenced by the other reviews when selecting this cycle mirror most of which were very positive. The product has lived up to the positive aspects of these reviews and am pleased with it. Easily fitted, adjustable positions for all types of handelbars a good rear view and if accidenatally knocked - will move rathere than break and then can be readjusted. Recommend. --- Brian Hazley, Ayr.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cycle mirror, 28 May 2014
I. Blackwood - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mirrycle Mirror for Mountain/Hybrid Bikes (Misc.)
Good design with well-made fittings and will fit a range of handle bar diameters. Easy to fit once the plug at the end of the handle bar removed, pretty good vision with very little vibration/blur when looking at what is behind you, will move if you catch the mirror so a fair chance of surviving. Much safer than twisting your head around as you can keep glancing at the mirror when on roads.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very successful present, 2 Feb 2014
Ms (Lancaster, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mirrycle Mirror for Mountain/Hybrid Bikes (Misc.)
Bought as a Christmas present for my nephew, who tells me it was quick and easy to fit, and makes him feel much safer cycling around town.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tighten it all up, 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Mirrycle Mirror for Mountain/Hybrid Bikes (Misc.)
I would recommend the application of a small touch of grease to the threads before attempting to assemble this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars just what I wanted, 6 April 2011
This review is from: Mirrycle Mirror for Mountain/Hybrid Bikes (Misc.)
third time lucky with this mirror, sturdy, secure and enables me to see the dreaded motor cars itching to overtake me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mirrycle Mirror, 24 Oct 2010
This review is from: Mirrycle Mirror for Mountain/Hybrid Bikes (Misc.)
The mirror was easy to fit and is brilliant. It doesnt vibrate or move when cycling and is easy to foldaway when required. Its Fab.

Mirrycle Mirror for Mountain/Hybrid Bikes