Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 4 December 2013
This is the best sports bra I've ever bought. I'm a 46C and getting one to fit is a nightmare. Don't lingerie manufacturers know that women come in all bra sizes?

The only thing I would say is that it's tricky to put on and I would have preferred a front fastening bra. That said, giving you two options of where to button up at the back means you can adjust the tightness.
on 16 December 2013
Came very quickly. Lovely fit, very very good support. I have a very large bust and find it difficult to get bra's that allow no jiggle. Well I am now a joggle free zone when doing high impact work outs. So happy I purchased this bra.
on 18 November 2012
I have had a number of sports bras and either found that they didnt reduce the wobble factor or that they simply flattened my chest. This bra, however, was great. I picked it because of the way the back was designed. It gives good support, good uplift and is comfortable enough to wear all day. Not particularly sexy, but then that isnt the point, it does lie well under normal clothes. Unlike other reviewers I ordered the size I normally wear and it fitted well.
on 30 October 2013
Being on the large side I struggle to get a sports bra that fits and is comfortable. This is really comfortable, good fit and not too much bounce!
on 18 March 2013
I wanted to try a sports bra for an everyday bra to try that doesn't give the monoboob look .
I usually take a 32e and ordered a 34 DD. The back fit is fine, very comfy, cup size very slightly too big as puckering on one side but thats partly because I am sure like many I have one slightly bigger than the other! It is high cut around the arms and encapsulates the boobs nicely so they are well under control and extremely well supported. This bra gives a very good shape as another reviewer said, under fitted clothing. Seems very supportive as a sports bra too. I usually wear an Enell (compression) style and its really nice to wear this one that gives great support and good shape.
on 28 November 2013
Excellent value and very comfortable. I looked at several sports bras before choosing this one and very happy with it.
on 27 June 2013
really comfortable, lots of support

recommended to a friend she loves it too, we have both ordered more of the same style
on 8 January 2014
I was very surprised at how comfortable this bra is.
I rarely buy bras online, as I always like to see the fit first. But with this brand you need not worry, as they fit true to size.
Definitely recommend it!
on 21 October 2014
Arrived very very late and was an exceptionally poor fit.
I was frustrated by the lateness of the delivery but even more so that the fit was so poor. Tight under the bust and very loose baggy cups.
Not for me...despite 2 independent measurements to makw sure it was an accurate order.
Good luck.!
on 27 December 2012
Finally a bra that works for folks with a bit more than average up top. Does the job perfectly, will purchase another one