Size: Forerunner|Change

on 24 December 2010
Like many others, I'm sure, I got a bit frustrated with having to wear my Garmin Forerunner on my wrist when riding a road bike - bit difficult to see how fast you're going when you're hammering down a descent on the bike or read your heart rate on a steep climb, so this made life so much easier. The simple expedient of fastening it onto the handlebar using just the watch straps - don't touch the cable ties, they're completely unnecessary - meant that I had a readout of all the stats I could possibly want on the handlebars in front of me.

If you use the Forerunner for cycling, I'd suggest this is a required piece of kit. Very easy to transfer between bikes - as long as you don't use the cable ties.
on 16 November 2010
Somewhat expensive for what, in all actuality, is a piece of rubber. Does what it says though - works as a bike mount for the Forerunner 405 and it is far better to pay for this than lose/damage the monitor.
on 10 September 2010
I have a Garmin Forerunner 305 and this works fine with it but seems pretty over priced for what it is.. Still worth having it I guess!
This is a great product. It allows me to use my Garmin GPS watch to record my bike rides. It was very easy to install to the handle bar of my bike and fits the Garmin fenix 3 perfectly. The display is clearly visible whilst riding, too. Definitely recommend if you want to use your wrist watch to record your bike rides without having to spend more money on a dedicated bike GPS unit.
review image
on 5 August 2011
Wanted to supplement my other sport watch that didn't have a distance recorder. Using the bike a lot and this allows fitment of the forerunner to my bike. It does the job but it's not worth the money if cheaper would have given it five stars
on 7 December 2011
Use mine with a Garmin Forerunner 305.
Mounts easily enough on my MTB handlebars (31.6mm diameter) and my Forerunner straps onto it with no real problems. Maintains it's position throughout long rides if the Forerunner is strapped to it tightly.
Was bought with some reluctance: £10 for a bit of rubber? Hmmmm....
on 30 January 2011
I bought this without enough thought. All you need is a small section of inexpensive pipe-lagging material that you can get from most DIY shops. This will make up to 10 sections that you can use for a cost of about 20p each.

Don't buy this unless you need to have the GARMIN name on your bars.
on 21 September 2012
This is a great addition to my garmin 610. Fits in seconds and watch fits on in seconds also. Time, pace, HR right in front of you with no need to look at wrist. Cost is spot on. Any more and I'd just as soon looked at watch on my wrist...
on 8 September 2012
It is what it is, a rubbery thingy to mount your sports watch to you handle bars. It does this well, it's easy to mount, stays in place and it seems to be of high quality. I find it to be good value aswell.

Five stars.
on 18 July 2015
Yes it is on the steep side for a piece of formed rubber, but then i just spent £150+ on a vivoactive which i would rather not lose. Yes i could have bought a similar looking item for £1,99 or so elsewhere, (everyone's "favorite" marketplace, imported from China......). But having tried the cheaper alternative route for different things in the past.. Nah. Pay the money be assured of the quality. Hosepipe lagging just does not do it for me either. This works perfectly and will last forever. If you are not happy with the cost, do not buy it. Go Chinese. Simples.