5.0 out of 5 stars Hills Adult dry food for cats
Published on 9 Dec 2012 by jx

1.0 out of 5 stars Bag seal sliced open to fit in box.
The seal of the bag was sliced open and the outer seal closed again. This seller clearly thinks it is ok to break a seal on a product and then send it to their customer.
Published 7 months ago by Lotti

5.0 out of 5 stars Hills Adult dry food for cats, 9 Dec 2012
my cat loves these 'biscuits' as they are small and not too dry. He is elderly and his teeth are not in the best condition now and he finds to pellets easy to swallow and he adores the taste, always having preferred fish based meals rather than meat. He has always had a few of these pellets as a snack and a bowl of them if we have had to be away from home all day, they stay fresh and can be safely left out to feed a hungry cat when we cant be there to provide his normal fresh meat/fish meals

1.0 out of 5 stars Bag seal sliced open to fit in box., 21 May 2014
Lotti (LLanberis, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Science Diet, 6 April 2014
This product is good and says what it says on the tin. Easy to use and measure out. My cat will eat nothing else

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good value for the money, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Hill's Feline Adult with Tuna Dry Mix 10 kg (Misc.)
I chose this rating because, on the whole my cats enjoy it; while there is some degree of waste (they spit out quite a lot and some batches contain less of what the cats will eat!!).

I would like them to make a senior feline in a Tuna dry mix, there is only chicken and I am unwilling to chance my cats not liking it, simply because it is too expensive to waste!!

I must say though that Hills Science Plan offers the best value for feeding my cats

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money and great product, 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: Hill's Feline Adult with Tuna Dry Mix 10 kg (Misc.)
I have been using this cat foot since my cats were kittens. It is recommended by vets and my cats are healthy. The 10 kg bag is good value for money when bought online this way. Ordering is easy and delivery is prompt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hill's Adult dry mix 10kg, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Hill's Feline Adult with Tuna Dry Mix 10 kg (Misc.)
This bag has lasted for nearly 6 months for one cat, and she still loves it. She can't have food with food colouring, but it's worth it to see her healthy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 31 Dec 2013
My cat's coat has never looked better . She switched from wet food to this no trouble. Would highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars The cats won't eat anything else, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Hill's Feline Adult with Tuna Dry Mix 10 kg (Misc.)
My cats love this, with six mouths to feed (and with only occasional wet food) this lasts approx one month

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the size and cost, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: Hill's Feline Adult with Tuna Dry Mix 10 kg (Misc.)
great product for value. If you want your cat to eat for like ever, this is the size bag you want to purchase :)

5.0 out of 5 stars cheaper than it looks, 23 Sep 2013
When I was recommend this from an RSPCA friend I thought ouch...I was wrong! Our Pusscats fussy and likes her meat and biscuits and various wildlife and in typical female fashion likes to change her mind as to what food she likes. So after a few months of trying lots of well known food I thought I'd try this 'fancy' stuff. Wish I'd tried it to start with. If you give the correct amount - no overfeeding this size bag lasts a month which works out cheaper than sachets of meat and biscuits plus you get a happy cat with a lovely soft shiny coat and no messy bowls or wasted food. So far she has enjoyed 3 different flavours over the last few months.if your unsure try a small bag first like we did. She hasn't demanded for any meat since she has been on it. Just make sure the water bowls is always topped up as she appears to drink more with it. Try it its worth every penny in my book :-)

Hill's Feline Adult with Tuna Dry Mix 10 kg