5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Came very quickly. Lovely fit, very very good support. I have a very large bust and find it difficult to get bra's that allow no jiggle. Well I am now a joggle free zone when doing high impact work outs. So happy I purchased this bra.
Published 8 months ago by xfrancesiax

3.0 out of 5 stars Bra
It is fine, it is just an item that I need to get for work and it does the job!
Published 10 months ago by flo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sports bra (46C), 4 Dec 2013
This is the best sports bra I've ever bought. I'm a 46C and getting one to fit is a nightmare. Don't lingerie manufacturers know that women come in all bra sizes?

The only thing I would say is that it's tricky to put on and I would have preferred a front fastening bra. That said, giving you two options of where to button up at the back means you can adjust the tightness.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 30 Oct 2013
Being on the large side I struggle to get a sports bra that fits and is comfortable. This is really comfortable, good fit and not too much bounce!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sports Bra so far, 18 Nov 2012
I have had a number of sports bras and either found that they didnt reduce the wobble factor or that they simply flattened my chest. This bra, however, was great. I picked it because of the way the back was designed. It gives good support, good uplift and is comfortable enough to wear all day. Not particularly sexy, but then that isnt the point, it does lie well under normal clothes. Unlike other reviewers I ordered the size I normally wear and it fitted well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 28 Nov 2013
Excellent value and very comfortable. I looked at several sports bras before choosing this one and very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good comfortable fit, 16 Nov 2013
This is one of the best bras I have purchased.
I liked it so much I bought another one. Fast
Delivery, reasonable price. Washed well no problems.
Excellent seller. Smooth transaction.

4.0 out of 5 stars Would have been 5 stars ... but, 24 April 2013
Only 4 stars because the back fasteners are tiny and a bit fiddly for someone like me with hand-eye dexterity problems.
However, it's a lovely comfortable and fully supportive bra. Will be buying another soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 27 Dec 2012
Finally a bra that works for folks with a bit more than average up top. Does the job perfectly, will purchase another one

5.0 out of 5 stars glamorise, 27 Jun 2013
really comfortable, lots of support

recommended to a friend she loves it too, we have both ordered more of the same style

5.0 out of 5 stars Good all rounder, 18 Mar 2013
I wanted to try a sports bra for an everyday bra to try that doesn't give the monoboob look .
I usually take a 32e and ordered a 34 DD. The back fit is fine, very comfy, cup size very slightly too big as puckering on one side but thats partly because I am sure like many I have one slightly bigger than the other! It is high cut around the arms and encapsulates the boobs nicely so they are well under control and extremely well supported. This bra gives a very good shape as another reviewer said, under fitted clothing. Seems very supportive as a sports bra too. I usually wear an Enell (compression) style and its really nice to wear this one that gives great support and good shape.