on 10 September 2012
I started feeding this to my cats after vets advice about keeping teeth clean (something to do with the shape of the kibble) and their teeth all look very healthy and have had no problems since. The vet also advised it is quite fattening so don't use it as a daily replacement especially as one of them is already a tubby little thing. I don't know what they put in the stuff but all the cats seem to love it and it will go before anything else so I use it as a treat every couple of days.

It is not available in supermarkets or my local pet shops so buying from Amazon is very convienient for me. Fits in a rucksack so I get it delivered to work.
on 31 October 2013
Although I have given 5 stars, which equates to 'I love it', I must stress that it is our cats who love it!

We have bought this product for several years now, usually from the vets, although lately from a vet products supplier, and the price from Amazon is at least £5 cheaper per 5kg bag. That is a good saving when bearing in mind we have three cats who like to snack on it. I am not 100% convinced of the oral care claims, but at least it helps with cleaning their teeth. Trying to brush their teeth is a definite no go area, unless we wish to spend time regularly visiting the local A&E Department, so anything that helps is welcome.
on 14 April 2014
I think most cats fed on wet cat food (tins, pouches etc) will suffer from gum disease as processed food is so mushy. It cost me £450 to have my two cats teeth cleaned last year at the vets - a lot of money but they are only eight years old and had a fair amount of tartar along their gums. I don't want them to loose their teeth early. My vet recommended Hill's Feline Care Oral Dry Mix and it seems to do the trick. The kibbles are large, forcing them to crunch. One of my cats tries to gulp down his meals whole - but he can't do that with these Oral Care biscuits as they are too large. Consequently I've noticed a sharp reduction in the amount of biscuits puked up. A year on and both cats still enjoy eating this dry food - more than most other dry foods in fact. Their gums are still looking good too. Recommended.
on 1 September 2013
My cat is a 7 year old male and was recommended by the vet to use this product to reduce plaque on his teeth,as he only has wet food,1 pouch a day split between 2 meals.He has been given these as a small snack/treat after his evening meal,he loves the taste so much he only has to hear the bag rustle and he runs into the house like a kitten,and his breath is better and his teeth look better already .i have to careful with his weight so i will use this as treat .
very pleased with Amazon delivery ,with in 2 days and the price is the best around looking at the pet stores.
on 11 November 2013
This is the only dry food my cats have been getting since July, their teeth seem fine, and I prefer this over the older cat mix, as they seems pretty healthy and I think that strong teeth has to be the most important thing for their health.
I once tried a slimming biscuit product but the fatter cat just sat by his bowl all day, and the other one is always slim.
I buy 5kg and it will last for five months, seems to be a lot more economical than the other good brands, which I once had to buy every few week.
They get branded pouches of various flavours which of course they love, but I think they need to crunch biscuits, and these biscuits are a good size for crunching.
In very cold weather I buy some Iams for kidney care, but to be honest they are very healthy, never been to the vets for years.
on 16 November 2011
We used to feed our cats on a product that the vet prescribed. Those biscuits were expensive & crumbled leaving quite a bit of waste which ended up on the bird table. After trolling the internet I found these dental biscuits. It is hard to fault them, better value & all the biscuit get's eaten.
on 11 March 2013
Both my cats love this kibble. I bought it after paying for expensive dental work (not covered by insurance) on my older cat and it was recommended by my vet. The kibble is larger than most meaning the cat has to bite and chew, which is essential for dental health. I tried a few other brands which neither of my cats liked, but as soon as this was put down they started eating it straight away. As yet, I cant comment on whether it makes any difference to their dental health, time will tell on this, but it has been developed in association with vets and clinically tested. Looking at the ingredients, it does seem to be of a better quality than some other feeds.
on 16 March 2011
Great service and my cat - normally a very fussy eater - loves the food. This was a bonus because I bought it on a recommendation because she had sore gums but I'm delighted that this has disappeared quite quickly.
on 2 April 2014
We bought these on the recommendation of our vet as one of our cats was suffering with plaque build up on the gums and bad breath! Not nice. These biscuits are crunchy and so scrape the teeth as they are eaten to clean them up and remove the plaque. All three of our cats adore these biscuits and always clean their plates. There are never left overs and so, although expensive, they do the teeth cleaning job which they are supposed to do and, as there is no waste, they offer good value for money. The biggest bag lasts 2-3 months as our cats also have wet food.
on 29 June 2011
We were advised to put our cat on this by the vet as he had a gum infection. Both our cats eat it now. They like it and one of them is even losing weight. They have both been quite sickly cats but since we started them on this food they haven't been sick at all.

See one answered question