Price:£4.38+ Free shipping

on 23 March 2013
Difficult, but not impossible. Lots of different ways of doing it. Fun for adults and children alike. Lovely to handle. Light and easy to carry. Absorbing to work on and the shapes re very pleasing to handle. It's astonishing to get so much value for such a low price. I use one at school as a problem solving exercise to see how well teenage kids strategise and cope with setbacks (it's only when you are down to 3 peices to go that you realise it's not going to work AGAIN). Bought another one for my nephews (6&7) and they can't put it down. When they stop playing with it, their dad starts. Well worth the money.
on 23 January 2014
It is very hard. I so far got two solutions. So did my 11 and six year old sons. My husband was very frustrated because he hasn't succeeded yet. Very challenge.
on 13 November 2013
Small size and handy case means easy to pop in a bag or pocket if off out. Entertaining for all ages. Good value.
on 17 July 2013
Well packaged,arrived in time.
Bought this as part of a Birthday pressy.
All the family have played with it.
Keeps going the rounds,young and Old
are puzzled by it.
Good Clean fun.
on 13 September 2015
Wonderful game, but really tiny - basically pocket-sized. I've seen it for £2 or £3 elsewhere so £6 here is quite overpriced.
We're enjoying it but I feel ripped off.
on 12 January 2016
Bought two as stocking fillers for my two children (aged between 8-14). Good fun for all the family. Worth the money.
on 22 March 2015
Lovely and went down very well with all the family.
on 17 April 2015
It's very addictive even I like to play with it.
on 8 September 2014