5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bowl
This is so much better than the s/s bowl without a handle that came with my mixer.
I have found that after making something like bread, the handleless bowl tends to
become far to tight, and is really difficult to remove. I was concerbed about the
fit as I have one of the Classic mixers - but it fitted perfectly. I suspect I
could have bought the 2.8...
Published on 18 Feb 2012 by Josephine

3.0 out of 5 stars Made in Korea
I purposely purchased a KitchenAid brand product so that I could be assured of the quality. The handle on this bowl is nothing like the handle of the bowl that came with my mixer. As you can see in the picture it is not a rounded handle, but flat and not as comfortable.
Published 2 months ago by Suzanne Alotta

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bowl, 18 Feb 2012
This review is from: KitchenAid K45BHW 4.28 quart polished bowl for KitchenAid mixer (Kitchen & Home)
fit as I have one of the Classic mixers - but it fitted perfectly. I suspect I
could have bought the 2.8 litre s/s b owl with handle, but this sits my needs perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT ADDITION/REPLACEMENT BOWL, 27 Jun 2010
Fast delivery, well packaged and as bought as a second mixer bowl saves washing up in between when cooking. Might buy another one as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 7 Dec 2013
I bought this as a second bowl for mixer. It has a handle which means that it makes a great option for hand mixing in after using the mixer (eg mix fruit into a cake mix at the end). Just the right size- not too big or small. I use it with just the standard mixer (not Artisan) and it fits fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Spare bowl, 5 Mar 2013
I have the basic version of the kitchenaid mixer which has a bowl without a handle. I searched unsuccessfully for a spare bowl with a handle whilst on a trip to America, so I was very please to find it available on line. I was also concerned as to whether it would fit my model but was encouraged to buy when I saw another review which said it would fit. It was quite expensive but I am very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Addition., 9 Jan 2014
A lovely easy to use bowl, lighter in weight than the glass bowl I got with the machine. So handy to have spare bowls when doing recipes that require several separate mixings and saves having to keep washing the bowl out time after time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Made in Korea, 9 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, 6 Feb 2014
Bought products for my daughter as a Christmas gift she found the gift useful effective beneficial and good choice of colours