on 28 August 2008
This is the greatest series ever made about lesbians. It's well scripted and well filmed. Queer as Folk for lesbians.
Would recommend to anyone.
on 16 September 2010
Love IT Love IT Love IT

Nothing Compares to the L Word...

I Can not Understand Why they cant or wont make more TV programmes / Films like this.... Write a story.. and then instead of the tipical man and woman situation... put in two women... that's simple, is it not?!?!?! Why is nearly every Lesbian Movie about comming out... why do we have in endure 2 hours of I might be.. I might not be... Oh My God... I'm dirty... It's Wrong... blah blah blah... Why cant it just start with them being Gay.. and Gettting on with Life...and Living...

L Word has Set the Bar for all future Lesbian Screnings.
on 6 January 2010
I absolutely love this series. I came across it randomly on youtube and was hooked right way! They are no criticisms on my part when it comes to the L word. Buy it!
on 11 January 2011
Perfect gift for any L Word lover, language selection and special feature option on every DVD. Can watch over and over again and also select scene if you've turned it off half way through. A***********
on 28 October 2014
Very late to this and it is wonderful and provocative and funny-yes lesbians have a sense of humour.
on 7 March 2009
lesbian tv drama based in L.A.

you dont have to be a lesbian to enjoy these dvd's
carn't wait for season 5+6 to come out on dvd?
on 4 October 2015