5.0 out of 5 stars Low Sugar and great tasting Protien Bars
Peanut butter crunch is our favorite Thinkthin Protien bar. It's a good size bar that satisfies your hunger with only a little sugar and quite a bit of protien. Price wise, they are a good value. It is my wifes favorite flavor as well!
Published on 24 Feb 2012 by uly318

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected
I really had high expectations after reading other reviews but these bars just taste awful. I just cant eat them. I cant really describe what they are like but would definitely recommend buying just one bar next time to try before buying such a large box full
Published 14 months ago by Sophie

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 26 Jun 2013
This review is from: ThinkThin, Chunky Peanut Butter, 10 Bars, 60 g Each (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Low Sugar and great tasting Protien Bars, 24 Feb 2012
uly318 (Kearney, MO, United States) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars but these taste like the first bars I ate -- that is, 1 July 2014
Barkelby (Weybridge UK) - See all my reviews
Have been eating this brand for years. ThinkThin bars are delicious, but these taste like the first bars I ate -- that is, they are about as old. Similar ThinkThin products on Amazon cost twice as much; I guess you get what you pay for!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars yummy, yummy I have bars in my tummy, 15 Oct 2013
Ms. Sa Ben-arros "mioumaou" (London) - See all my reviews
these bars were yummy, satisfying, rich in protein and poor in calories, it was a great purchase and it makes me want to try other flavours

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Snack, 31 May 2013
This is a great snack, I would have given it 5 stars if the price was not so ridiculously high.

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy & Delicious, 25 April 2013
I absolutely love ThinkThin bars! They are healthy and delicious, I highly recommend them to everyone! Peanut butter (crunchy) and brownie are my favorite flavors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Protein bar, 14 Mar 2013
Very convenient handy size product which is small enough for your handbag, extremely handy for business lunches on hectic days

4.0 out of 5 stars /thinkThin - Chocolate Bar, 18 Aug 2012
Ms. P. M. Martin (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Enjoyed eating this but, be careful it does have a habit of making one regular. Just a warning but, the effect maybe different for others.

1.0 out of 5 stars Take too long to deliver., 19 Oct 2013
These bars take ages to come I been waiting a month for them. Once I finally get them they are tasty bars but I wont be ordering again due to how long they take to deliver.