on 28 July 2013
I can't believe this bandana is made of 100% cotton, as it isn't soft at all.... The only positive thing is that the color is darker than the one showed in the picture. The rest is horrible, there's a black print on one side (just next to the biggest square) of about 1/2 cm saying "100%COTTON MADE IN CHINA".... Just horrible!!!!! why didn't they simply put a label??? don't buy it, is a waste of money!
on 25 June 2014
My life was hell before i bought this ..the sheriff always knew who was robbing the liquor store.
Not any-more.
on 15 May 2014
Exactly as described. Purchased as a neckerchief for my dog who wears it most days. Washes well and a good size! Will be buying more colours for sure.
on 31 August 2013
Really pleased, it is great quality and large enough to fit round my mastiffs neck and look good. Does lose it's colour and I will be buying it again.
on 17 November 2013
Ordered a few of these for sticky cloths for my baby,stuck in my back pocket so I always have one on me. Fantastic price but you will need to give them a hand wash first to remove the excess dye from the fabric,but that was easily done. Fast delivery too :-)
on 21 August 2014
For 78p (including p+p!) how can you go wrong? Bought for pirate dress-up and fit for purpose, not the best quality (stiff fabric) but for the price it's very good and what I expected. There was no made in China sign on mine (mentioned in another review).
on 19 September 2014
Best Quality on Amazon...
I have bought several different Bandana's on Amazon, and this was with out a doubt the best quality I have bought!
Very quick with the delivery, very pleased with the promptness and the quality!! :)
on 26 May 2014
Great product, like the colour and very cheap, life saver when I have bad hair days especially during these summer times because it's too hot to be wearing a beanie to cover those bad hair days
on 30 September 2013
Colour ran++ when wet. Washed in cold water and a little better now. Get what you pay for. Did make us smile and was for a black dog so Ok.
on 20 November 2014
Obviously bought this as a bandana, hoping to be able to tie it around my head to get that '50s' look, but uhm . . . well, that's not likely to happen unless your head is the size of an apple. This is really tiny and more of a tea-towel than anything else.

It's printed on both sides, like described, but one side has a black 'made in China' stamp printed on it. Which is annoying.

It was only 99p, so I'm not going to bother returning it. But, yeah, pretty useless!

See one answered question