on 22 February 2010
Took my husband about 30 mins to set up and hey presto we've got Sky+ in our bedroom without paying Sky's crazy costs. If you're not sure whether or not to buy I would say definitely buy!
on 28 March 2010
i wanted a product that would enable me to control our Sky box from upstairs. we have a split cable - that is we can watch Sky upstairs, but only whatever is on the box downstairs. was blinded by the reviews and all the science but decided to be brave and plumped for this one. i was a bit daunted by the instructions, but in actual fact it was as simple as plugging it in between the aerial cable and the back of the tv. the remote was pre-programmed too so was ready to go straight away. Fantastic!!
on 10 September 2009
purchased this product was delivered 2 days later. was very easy to install straight into the back of my tv in bedroom. would highly recommend!!
on 1 June 2009
Works ok just needed to go into skys setup to switch on power for the magic eye.
on 9 March 2009
This product has been brilliant for us, we can now change the sky channel no matter which room we are in, which is great, and it works exactly as it says it does, easy product to use. Didn't take my husband long to set up. Only down side is that it took me a while to stop trying to work the TV from it, for example if I am watching something from the planner and need to adjust the volume, you push the TV button then put up or down the volume, then when the adverts come and you want to forward you push the sky button again to use the sky controls and it switches off your programme and you have to start playing it again. But that is the only down side and I can live with that.
on 19 August 2013
Ordered first remote- instructions say to press mute and power at the same time and a red light should light. After many failed attempts, rang the helpline who told me I had a dodgy remote. Sent them back, received a new remote and exactly the same thing. The remote is of poor quality.
on 7 June 2014
The product arrived as stated, I installed it but it only worked for 2 days and althouhg I have reinstalled it more than once it still remains un operational
on 26 December 2010
The title says it all really - it didn't work, so I returned it for a refund. Excellent returns service, as always with Amazon, if a little slow.
on 3 July 2013
This was bought as a gift for a friend who was very impressed with the excellent signal we got from our own Magic Eye.
on 10 November 2015
The Sky remote didn't work even in the same room as the Sky box. Magic eye was ok. I will be returning it.