on 30 March 2013
A very self contained introduction to ideas and experiments in science. The kit contains all the necessary materials to carry out the suggested experiments using water (and soap). A four year old was very taken with it though a bit gung-ho. The seven year old made more considered approach but again was very intrigued.
Does what it says it does and well.
on 12 January 2014
We bought this kit for our 5 year old grandchild who thought it was fantastic.
We found it to be simple to use but very very informative for an inquisitive child.
Adult supervision is required but after a short time our granddaughter was telling us what was happening !!!!
I would definately recommend this kit for any child of the recommended age group.
on 9 November 2012
This set is utterly ideal for 5 year olds (with my adult supervision!), its colourful and engaging for them and is the perfect christmas stocking present, in fact I've brought some for our friends children too as I know they'll love it.
on 18 October 2013
This is such a great beginners kit to get children interested and enjoying science. Experiments are well explained in a colourful and easy step by step book. Would highly recommend
on 9 December 2013
Have had some fun with this with my 6 year old but it is a lot of packaging for not much stuff.
on 30 December 2013
Very basic but gave my 5 yr old something to do while big sister using her chemistry set (TRENDS 10 yr ). OK
on 8 November 2014
Bought this a year ago for my 5 year old. It's been great fun. The instructions are easy to follow and each experiment only takes a couple of minutes to set up. I loved the one where we made a paper clip float.
on 12 December 2014
Gave this to my 4.5 year old niece for Christmas last year and she loved it all. Only thing is that once some of the experiments are done then that's it - you can't repeat it so 1 star lost for that.
on 5 January 2014
Don't bother. You need loads of extra things not included in the box which for a £30 product is unacceptable. Avoid
on 10 February 2013
I bought this product for my five year old grandson and he loves it. I would recommend it to anyone.

See one answered question