5.0 out of 5 stars Super product
Really durable, nicely made. This easily holds 15 bottles or more and is great for parties. I use them in my cafe at Yaxham Waters
Published on 31 Aug 2012 by all knowing super human

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought, but OK for what I ...
Smaller than I thought, but OK for what I need. Arrived well packaged.
Published 4 months ago by Shelley Allen

5.0 out of 5 stars Super product, 31 Aug 2012
This review is from: Bar Craft Mix It Acrylic Large Oval Drinks Pail/ Cooler (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 15 Mar 2014
Looks really cool filled with ice and bubbly, we even put led waterproof lights in it - amazing effect -

5.0 out of 5 stars Very thick and good quality plastic, 11 July 2014
Panagav (Chester, UK) - See all my reviews
Birthday present for my mum filled with her favourite bottles. Very well received. We havent used it to chill drinks yet but have used it for making Pimms, it holds loads - we have had 6L in it. Excellent quality, very thick plastic and looks good. Planning on using it on the table when we have parties so we dont keep having to run to the fridge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Drinks Cooler, 5 Jun 2012
I've bought this item for a last minute party. It was delivered next day (I've paid extra and do not regret) and is very useful. Good size, looks tidy with any party decoration.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool cooler!, 19 Sep 2013
Well priced drinks cooler. We wanted something for our BBQ days to save having to go to the fridge all the time - this is ideal, but remember to put the beer in BEFORE the ice so that the full bottle or can is cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased. At first, 10 July 2014
Very pleased. At first, when I saw the package, I thought it cant be this as the box looked too small but when I opened it, it was perfect. Just the job. Good quality and actually looks quite attractive (strange as that might sound). Took about 3 days to arrive so pretty good.
Exactly as described, well packaged and will keep enough bottles chilled to keep you going, then just keep topping up the ice and booze throughout the day/evening. Perfect. Can happily recommend product and seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge Ice Bucket, 21 July 2010
Certainly enough for my wife and her friends to fill with wine bottles for their girls nights in!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for parties, 12 Feb 2013
Bought this as a Xmas gift,good size and robust takes 10-12 bottles of beer trick is to put the beer in first then the ice otherwise only the bottoms of the bottles get cold would recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars IT'S A CHAMPAGNE BATH, 23 Jun 2014
R. W. Holmes (The Angel of the North) - See all my reviews
Just the job for our Ruby Anniversary to have it full of cold champagne bottles for our guests to enjoy well worth the price would be great to hire out for parties.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fanstastic, 14 Mar 2014
This is a wonderful product great value for money the deivery serive is wonderful thanks a million. I would recommend this product.