4.0 out of 5 stars Smart and yet casual
I have always liked watches and needed a replacement. Had been looking for a medium sized watch that I could wear all day, every day and still look good for nights out!
The watch looks smart and is comfortable to wear. Relativily light weight with easily visible dials and displays in the dark.
I would say if you have chunky fingers you might find seting the time...
Published on 20 Oct 2011 by Casio fan

3.0 out of 5 stars casio a known good make
I have bought this watch as a present for Christmas as I know Casio speaks for itself in as much it is a good make.
It looks good but I am very dissapointed that it doen't come with the usual good quality Casio watch case and arrived in a very thin cardboard box which is useless and the packetging was very poor.
What a shame
Published 13 months ago by S/S

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart and yet casual, 20 Oct 2011
This review is from: Casio EF-509L-1AVEF Men's Analog Quartz Watch with Chronograph and Leather Strap (Watch)
I would say if you have chunky fingers you might find seting the time a bit of a pain.

All in all I am very happy with my purchace.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised!, 29 Dec 2012
Annette J (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent value for money! The only issue that I have is to change the date you have to wind the middle knob. It changes when you wind it after 12 midnight on the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch!, 23 Sep 2014
I had gotten the Casio white dial brown strap version of this watch very recently and I'm very happy with it. I happened to see this one on Amazon UK and I had to have it! The black dial black strap version is even better looking than the other one. I'm really glad that I was able to get both versions of this Casio watch. Thank you Amazon UK!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Square Watch, 2 Jun 2014
This watch compares feature for feature with much more expensive watches. It has a great retro face and comes with Casio reliability.
The luminous hands are not much good in the dark hence no 5 stars. All watches should come with superluminova or equivalent. The leather strap described as "tough leather" looks like plastic. I will replace this with a silicon strap when it wears out.
The design of the watch face is simple and classic. Comparable to high end swiss brand names. Seriously good value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, usual Caiso quality attributes, 2 May 2014
R. White "Rob White" (London) - See all my reviews
Hi,
I like the watch mainly for its looks.
Couple of niggles prevent 5 stars. One it is a bit thicker than you would imagine from the photographs, probably almost 1cm, although this is not uncomfortable.
Second although clear setting instructions, adjusting date it is all to easy to adjust time instead as former is on first click of centre button and latter on second click.

Overall happy with the watch however, looks good and I am wearing it now.

5.0 out of 5 stars husband loves it., 8 Mar 2014
bought for my husband for Christmas just what he needed arrived on time works perfectly and looks like it is a much more expensive watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 18 Jan 2014
I was looking for a nice, useful and looking good wristwatch for my boyfriend. I found this one and my boyf loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice office wear watch, 7 Jan 2014
Does the job. looks sharp and great for the price. Gifted this to a friend and he likes it. Bear in mind the strap and watch body is a little thick, but for most people they wouldn't mind that. A lot of watches are a bit thick these days...

3.0 out of 5 stars casio a known good make, 3 Dec 2013
What a shame

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but nothing more., 15 July 2013
bauhaus (Helsinki, Finland) - See all my reviews
Cheaply done, but looks almost okey. Was supposed to have a leather wrist band, but it came with really bad quality imitation leather piece of crap.

Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available