5.0 out of 5 stars Sports Watch
The watch arrived on time and in excellent condition. It was a present for my Son's birthday and he was very pleased with it.
Published on 27 Sept. 2011 by J. A. Rosser

3.0 out of 5 stars mens casio watch
The watch is nice enough but it is a bit small for a man. it looks for like a ladies watch but the functions itself ase good
Published on 24 Feb. 2012 by Mrs. A. M. Quinn

5.0 out of 5 stars Sports Watch, 27 Sept. 2011
J. A. Rosser (Cardiff, South Wales, UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Men's Casual Sports Watch W211B-1AV With Extended Battery Life (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect watch, 30 May 2011
YT "zap" (Newcastle upon Tyne) - See all my reviews
I don't know why people buy £1000 watches. This is the pinnacle of mankind's technological advances. Lightweight, small, cheap, batteries last 5-10 years, durable and good looking. What more can you want.

5.0 out of 5 stars casio, 25 Feb. 2012
I. Rigas "m.p." (Greece) - See all my reviews
I bought this watch for my nephew(13 years old).He loved it!It has several settings(eg worldwide time).Good size for a young boy.Good value for money.

3.0 out of 5 stars mens casio watch, 24 Feb. 2012
Mrs. A. M. Quinn (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for Everyday, 13 Jan. 2012
Ann Morgan (South West England) - See all my reviews
I bought this watch for my husband for daily use. It's a good looking product which fits comfortably on the wrist and has enough features to make it useful. This reasonably priced watch appears good value and with the Casio name behind it, should give good service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio, 25 Jan. 2011
I bought this watch for work.I was looking a cheap smart wrist watch who can offer me what i need and something i woudnt cry after in case something happened with it.I have it since november 2010 and still looks like new.Smart and good looking and was only 14 £.thumbs up.