Format: DVD|Change

on 13 August 2012
this is great fun. i'm not sure if it will actually help with weight loss, but i do feel a lot fitter/firmer and my love handles are disappearing. so 10 thumbs up for this. this was a great find and i'd definitely recommend it.
on 6 March 2010
I totally recommend it, it's very active, great exercises, it focuses on all body parts, it is great! the reason I give 4 stars instead of 5 is the music.. I would have preferred if there were known hits rather the music that they used.. But otherwise, I noticed a difference in 2 weeks!
on 28 June 2014
I sent for this DVD thinking he was the American chap - my mistake - but he's good so keeping it !
on 28 January 2013
This was not a "workout" DVD. My 90 year old Gran could do this routine and not raise her pulse at all! Complete waste of money. I wanted a challenging workout but instead got very lame moves with no creativity whatsoever
on 5 May 2011
I purchased this DVD not knowing what to expect not being a big fan of Hip Hop. Great fun! really great workout, makes you feel a bit more energised and you can't help smiling. Can feel the benefits already and I try to do this two or three times a week as advised. Will keep this up indefinitely.
on 3 June 2014
Not really had long enough to say that it has transformed my body, but it sure does make you sweat, so good for the metabolism.
on 7 January 2013
Clear workout instructions and easy steps to follow but you do not feel like you have had a proper work out in comparison to a standard exercise dvd. For a dance work out DVD it's fine. Good service and delivery
on 10 July 2010
i bought this dvd cos i was looking for something to support my wii EA sport active and i was not disappointed. it was lots of fun and i sweated loads. i loved the hip hop music. the down side is the moves are a bit fast sometimes, so its hard to follow some of the routines. i also think it's for someone who's a bit fit already cos you can't keep up if you're not fit.
bottom line its a nice workout dvd for people who are not new to doing aerobics.you'll also love it if you like dancing.
on 19 December 2011
The actual work out is quite good, but the music isn't very inspirational. For some one who is motivated by music in the charts, this wasn't really the product for me.
on 10 April 2014
This is the best fitness DVD I have tried. Easy, fun and no sit ups.I do half an hour every day before I go to work, it really peps me up for the day