Price:£8.69+ Free shipping

on 13 April 2010
I use this for my Spinning class!!! It really helps as the seat is painful!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 January 2009
This saddle cover claims to fit all saddles - totally untrue. I tried it on two and it didn't come close to fitting either. Someone should sort out this totally misleading listing as it contravenes consumer protection legislation. I would have thought th Amazon would have been more alert to this. Worse still, owing to the silly method of packaging I ended up damaging the packaging whilst trying to remove the item from it - so now I probably can't return a totally useless item that I wouldn't have ordered at all if the blurb had been even remotely accurate ( I rejected a similar item because it only claimed to fit most saddles & I didn't want the bother of having to return it if it didn't fit properly!!) A complete & utter waste of money.
on 9 October 2009
Makes the saddle much more comfortable on long rides money well spent not to bulky and relives the pressure on the areas that can become tender.
on 3 September 2011
It was an excellent cover but not suitable for a standard cycle seat ladies as was too small, ideal a for racing bikes.
on 3 August 2011
I purchased four of these seat covers to use on hire bikes. I wasn't sure whether they would be suitable given a couple of negative reviews on this site but I can say that in my experience they fitted four bikes of varying saddle sizes. One of them was quite deep and it was the hardest to get the cover onto but it definitely did fit. The adjustable drawstring works a treat once the cover is on. Having done a nine mile cycle ride with the family without the benefit of these seat covers and then repeating the same ride with them, we all agreed they were well worth the cost.
on 19 July 2010
Purchased this item for my boyfriend as we have taken up cycling again. Appartently, the saddle cover is comfortable and extremely easy to fit (make sure you have the Velo seat first as it is an exact fit).
on 9 June 2011
seat covers were good, easy to fit and arrived within 2 working days and simply made our cycle seats more comfortable so very pleased with the service we received thanks chippy
on 4 June 2014
I bought this a a replacement for my last Velo Gel seat. excelletn value and just ads and extra bit of comfort to the bottom area when cycling.

fits easily over my gel seat saddle. Not waterproof so when it rains its gets wet. the material is a nylon type weave so you cant just wipe with cloth to dry out like you can with a normal seat.

Its not absorbant material, its retains a bit of wet when it rains hard.
on 9 November 2013
Good price, great reviews - I use this for Spin classes and it has made it a rather enjoyable experience!
on 2 August 2015
does the job, i`m sure for the money you could get better, or even an entire seat, my bikes original seat actually began hurting to the point i was in pain for days, and in quite a sensitive area. this changed that completely, id buy with or before getting a bike. unless it already comes with a gel seat.