5.0 out of 5 stars Understated.
This is simply gorgeous.It smells of old fashioned roses,so is very sensual without being cloying.The smell does not change with time,it smells the same at the end of the day as it did when applied in the morning.The scent lasts all day but is not overpowering ,unlike some better known perfumes.LISTEN MEN-THIS IS WHAT WOMEN WANT!
It comes in a lovely box with a...
Published on 15 Jan 2011 by Mrs Cambridge

1.0 out of 5 stars Latest purchase of this perfume a waste of money.
Published 2 months ago by P.M. Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Understated., 15 Jan 2011
It comes in a lovely box with a floral bag pouch for the hand bag.Excellent product and very good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it for the brownie points !!, 30 Jan 2011
Bought as a present for the lovely wife who was very pleased with my choice, loves the smell and pouch handy for use in handbags apparently.

5.0 out of 5 stars sensual, 24 Oct 2009
Ms. G. P. Twiss "Gill" (Manchester) - See all my reviews
This perfume is definately not the usual rose perfume. I never thought I would have bought a floral perfume as I go for more citrus fresh smells. But, this perfume I must say is my favourite. I wear it all the time, day or night, and always feel fresh. It is a long lasting fragrance and doesn't go off like some perfumes. Well worth the money as you don't need to keep topping it up, my last 50ml bottle lasted months using it every day and sometimes evenings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Paul Smith - Rose, 21 Aug 2011
I was put off by the name of this perfume to begin with as I always associated rose perfumes with older women, but once I smelled this on someone else, immediately wanted some. It will now remain in my perfume collection for good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Paul Smith-Rose, 16 Dec 2012
The wifes favourite perfume at the moment and for the last two year. It came in its original box, well packaged. Not an over powering perfume like so many on the market nowadays, really pleasent

1.0 out of 5 stars Latest purchase of this perfume a waste of money., 8 Aug 2014
P.M. Williams (Northamptonshire, England) - See all my reviews
I purchased this bottle of Paul Smith Rose Eau de Parfum Spray from Amazon when my previous gift bottle ran out. The original bottle of perfume was lovely, particularly for summer, and the scent lasted. However, this latest bottle purchased from Amazon is very disappointing. It has no perfume other than a slight alcohol smell for a few seconds then there is no smell at all, no matter how much is sprayed on. A waste of money. I wouldn't give it a star rating at all because there isn't a scent to be able to rate it this time but I wasn't able to leave a review without a star rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas present for wife, 8 Jan 2013
Wife liked it! in fact she liked it very much - what more can I say other than she liked it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice perfume, 24 Jun 2013
A bargain. Attractive perfume and nicely packaged. A pleasant surprise to find the bottle in a pretty drawstring bag. Keeps light away from the contents.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Pleasant Fragrance, 22 Nov 2009
I too normally like something more citrus for fragrance, and also like les jardins sur le nil by hermes, but this is sooo true to the smell of big summer roses, that I really like it...and it brings to mind hot summer days beautifully.

5.0 out of 5 stars A true rose scent that lasts, 3 May 2011
I've always loved rose scents, but it's hard to find one that really does smell like a rose. Well, Paul Smith Rose smells exactly like a summer rose in full bloom, quite gorgeous! And it lasts and lasts, which is a real plus for me, as I have the kind of skin that often doesn't hold a scent well. Too many perfumes fade away quickly on me, which is really disappointing, but not this one. I love it and wear it often, all year round, but especially during spring and summer. I'm now on my third bottle!

Paul Smith Femme Rose Eau De Parfume 30ml