‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Want to upgrade your toolbag?, 9 Jan. 2013
I've been upgrading my toolbags for a while now, getting rid of all those cheap and nasty tools i've bought over the years and guess what? Wera keep getting the nod. This is one of many Wera tools iv'e bought over the last 18 months and its getting to the point im going to need to put a padlock on my bags! They are that good, right up there with snap-on, which is saying something. And that is enough said!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little set of screwdrivers, 25 July 2012
Very impressed. They are of a good quality. For small to medium size jobs this set is just the ticket. Not having carry a big tool bag about is a God send. If you are having to work in small areas such as lofts or just carrying out minor tasks. Everything is too hand. A few of the other Electricians I work with have also bought this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 Jan. 2013
Great piece of kit, should have bought this years ago - got all you need in it, great price also

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Class Professional Quality, 16 May 2014
This review is from: 18-piece. VDE Kraftform Kompakt® changeover blade set Wera 05 003471 001 (Tools & Hardware)
Having moved into a flat, I needed to reduce the spaced taken up by my current collection of tool boxes.
Having one handle for multiple screwdriver blades would be a good start, but I have tried various other makes in the past and they tended to be cheaply made with loosely fitting blades.

This VDE set from Wera is an example of how it SHOULD be done.
Superb quality, fast and easy insertion and removal of blades from the handle ---- with solid, secure fit that doesn't wobble about like cheaper makes.
A standard range of Phillips, Pozi-drive, PlusMinus, Bladed and Cabinet-opening attachments, and a mains voltage tester. All I need for most jobs.
The nylon case is superbly crafted, compact and tough. It has a generous belt loop, and a secure velcro fastening for quick access. I can't imagine anything accidentally falling out of this case.

As you can guess, I can't fault this product.
Pricey --- but a professional tool set, and in my view worth the money.

Standard delivery was fast too.

5.0 out of 5 stars SCREWDRIVERS, 15 Mar. 2012
BOUGHT 2 SETS OF THESE ELECTRIC PROTECTED DRIVERS, THEY ARRIVED AS ORDERED AND OF EXCELLENT QUALITY. HAVE NO QUALMES USING THESE ON ANY ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE.

gREAT PRODUCT AT A GOOD PRICE

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tool purchase ever, 23 Oct. 2012
Bob Harvey (Lincolnshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I've bought two of these (one via Amazon, though they seem to have forgotten that!). I bought the second one because the first one went missing with my luggage on an Easyjet flight, and I missed it enormously.

This is an ideal way of carrying a lot of VDE tools in a small, lightweight, manner. The screwdriver tips are very high qualty and I have not damaged any yet. Only one of the insulating sleeves is showing signs of wear after 2 years.

I have also bought some of the spare bits (such as the 05003415001 Robertson (square) bit) but again had to leave Amazon to find them. The 'contactor' blades with a combination of pozi and slotted heads look like a gimmick, but they work fantastically well, and allow really tight screws to be undone with ease. The Pozi and Phillips heads are both the correct profile for their respective tools, a very good fit indeed.

I like having the panel keys in the kit, but the bi-wing one (05003463001) has a conical support behind the wings, and that stops it working on recessed locks. I have stuck it in the lathe and turned it off, and so far the key has not broken. Spares are availble, but not through Amazon.

Here's and idea, mr Wera. Why not put 20% spare space in your velcro pouches? so I can keep other tips in there?

The velcro closure picks up dust and wood shavings too easily, but I keep it clean with a stiff brush.

5.0 out of 5 stars V good, 17 April 2013
Excellent saved me carrying all of my tools when out on site I would recommend this tool kit as its very helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars Wera 18 piece interchangeable screw driver set., 25 Mar. 2013
It's as good as I was hoping it would be. Quality item with a full range of blades. I like it so much I may even buy another set so I have one for home use and one for work. Fairly expensive but would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wera set, 23 Oct. 2012
Brilliant! Compact and sturdy, complete kit for electrical work. Easy yet secure blade change, with great selection of drives. Should've got this ages ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Kit, 24 Mar. 2014
I'd seen a few people with this kit and decided to take the plunge and buy one, I'm a mobile controls engineer and travel from job to job with a rucksack of kit, I try to keep the weight down and this kit means I don't have to carry any other screwdrivers.
I've been using them now for about a month and they work perfectly, several work colleges have bought a set as well after seeing mine.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›