5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Beautiful product.I would have appreciated a liquid volume measure in the sales info though. Very compact but perfect for two cups or one good mug of coffee. I'm delighted with mine. I would love an identical cafetiere for 8 cups.
Published on 23 Mar 2009 by Mrs. C. Denham

3.0 out of 5 stars insulation disappointing
Published on 12 Jan 2010 by D. Thomas

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 23 Mar 2009
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Le'Xpress 3-Cup Double Walled Stainless Steel Cafetiere (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but just one small issue..., 23 Dec 2009
T. Kaonga "Tibonge" (London) - See all my reviews
As the other revews state, this is a stylish yet functional cafetiere. The double walled structure is a plus as you hardly feel any of the heat coming from the coffee inside. Plunger and mug are easy to clean.
One thing that is a shame is that after putting the cafetiere in the dishwasher (it is stated to be dishwasher safe) the surface of the spherical holder above the lid started to rust. After a month of daily use it is quite rusty. This may be particular to my cafetiere in my dishwasher (hard water area). The rest of the steel is fine and as the rust is only on the surface this cosmetic issue is minor really.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 22 Feb 2010
After trying one which had welding holes in the spout area allowing water to leak between the inner and outer casing, the replacement has performed well so far and keeps the coffee hot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Oct 2010
I love my cafetiere. Previously I've had glass ones, and I keep breaking them - this does what it says, makes a nice coffee, and keeps it warm. It's not a 3-cup, you would probably get 2 small-medium coffees from it - or one very nice large mug, which is what I need first thing in the morning. Excellent product, nice to look at, and should last a very long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ugly but perfectly functional, 4 Sep 2009
Alistair Joy "PLP" (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this because the cleaners at work kept breaking my glass one(s).
It looks cheap but the actual quality of the plunger inside is very good with an excellent fit with a fine mesh (have yet to endure a coffee grind in my cup).
Keeps the coffee warm and does one decent sized mug so would recommend, the equivalent model from Stellar looks much better but is twice the price and is functionally equivalent

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm loving it, 6 Nov 2009
Alan Petch - See all my reviews
Buy it,you won't be sorry and a good price too.
Excellent screen mesh and with the right grind no 'fines' in the bottom of the cup.
Having bought the 3 cup size I liked it so much that I immediately ordered the 8 cup.
The 3 cup pot does 1 big mug of coffee and the 8 cup pot will do 4 decent sized mugs.
And brilliantly shiny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensible coffee maker, 1 Jun 2010
Why use a breakable glass coffee cafetiere when this stainless steel one doesn't break, and keeps the coffee warmer with its double walls? And it arrived propmtly and well packed too.

3.0 out of 5 stars insulation disappointing, 12 Jan 2010
D. Thomas (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Slightly disappointed with my LeXpress cafetiere received within 24 hours of ordering. Although I think it's quite good looking and functional it doesn't compare well for heat retention with my years old stainless steel insulated jug which has traditional vacuum walls. In fact it is more or less identical in this respect to my glass cafetiere with a fabric insulating jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Jan 2011
Eleni (Middlesex, UK) - See all my reviews
A very sturdy, well-designed bit of equipment. Easy to use and to clean and makes excellent coffee that keeps hot for quite a long time. It's a big improvement on the glass one I used to have.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice cafetiere, a little on the small side, 25 Jan 2011
K. G. Knauer (Cheltenham, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I agree with previous reviewers - this is NOT 3 cups! It makes barely one medium-sized mug, so it could be a little bigger. But apart from that, it pushes down much nicer than my old glass one, I never get that annoying spillage of ground-coffee-and-water that I would sometimes get with the glass cafetiere. It also keeps nice and warm, which is not THAT important in this case as I basically just pour it all out in one go anyway (but sometimes, when you make yourself some coffee and then get sidetracked, it's obviously very helpful)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›