5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item
Easy to use, it does shave rather then grind, but very finely.

Much better then scraping your knuckles on an old-fashioned grater, then dropping the nut into whatever you're preparing.

Can't understand why anyone would buy a nutmeg grinder & expect it to grind seeds.
Published on 16 Dec. 2010 by Lindylou

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as an ordinary nutmeg grater
Published on 21 Jun. 2010 by P. Grillo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as an ordinary nutmeg grater, 21 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Nutmeg Mill / Grinder (Kitchen & Home)
The space for nutmeg is very small and it's difficult to fit the nut under the spring that holds it. I thought I would be able to fit small pieces of nutmeg in the receptacle but it proved very tricky to shut the device when pieces were used instead of a whole nut. Once fitted the device (on spite of its name) doesn't ground but shaves the nutmeg so, instead of ground nutmeg, larger pieces are added to the food. On the whole, a disappointing product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item, 16 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Nutmeg Mill / Grinder (Kitchen & Home)
Easy to use, it does shave rather then grind, but very finely.

5.0 out of 5 stars A nutty gadget, 23 Feb. 2015
D. HOWARD (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Nutmeg Mill / Grinder (Kitchen & Home)
Here I am buying another of these rotary graters. This is for my daughter who tends to buy ready grated. My experience is that whole nutmeg nuts are infinitely more tasty than ready grated powder which is bland by comparison. I have had my grater for many years and it has never let me down. Mine grates and does not slice as has been described by others. Perhaps I don't use much pressure and so do not cause the spring to push the nut onto the knife as much as they do. The nut is held firmly by 4 prongs and fits easily.The thought of an ordinary grater is not a pleasant one. I envisage my skin mixed with nutmeg on the top of my rice pudding. aggh!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Perfect, 12 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Nutmeg Mill / Grinder (Kitchen & Home)
This has been one of the quickest delivery services from an Amazon request that I can recall. I ordered it yesterday and it arrived this morning... stunning. The article was well packaged and the mill/grinder is absolutely perfect for what I need - a grater that produces a slightly coarser grain than the fine, dusty powder that many others produce or shop packets contain. This is absolutely perfect and I cannot praise the efficiency of dispatch and delivery highly enough. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to all my friends. Many thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as gift, 28 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Nutmeg Mill / Grinder (Kitchen & Home)
Bought as a gift for a dedicated home baker / cook who had researched the market.
Very happy with the item.
Prompt delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL - SUCH GOOD VALUE, 22 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Nutmeg Mill / Grinder (Kitchen & Home)
This really is a very good gadget - amazing value - it uses up all the odd bits of nutmeg that you could not grate without grating your fingers. Why on earth pay more. So good have immediately ordered another for a friend and will probably add them to Christmas stocking. Not often you find something so good value. Don't waste your money buying a more expensive one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Tonka Beans, 2 May 2010
S. Guiselin (Derby, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Nutmeg Mill / Grinder (Kitchen & Home)
I was looking for the perfect grinder for tonka beans and tried different mills (e.g. Cole & Mason Nutmeg Mill) and was quite disappointed as you could not grind the bean until the end...
Then I discovered this Nutmeg Grinder which works also perfectly for the tonka beans for the greatest pleasure of my taste buds.
Best value for money so just go for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product, 6 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Nutmeg Mill / Grinder (Kitchen & Home)
This gadget does exactly what it is supposed to do, by producing a very fine flake rather than a powder. It is easy to load.

Whether it will last as long as the old fashioned aluminium grater my mother used for about 50 years I cannot yet tell! Come back in 2061 and check to see if I have any further comments on this!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 24 Nov. 2013
M Attrill (hampshire.UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Nutmeg Mill / Grinder (Kitchen & Home)
This little device makes putting fine nutmeg shavings in food really easy. No more grated fingers for me. Its easy to place the nutmeg in and then you just turn the handle. I cant comment as to how long the device would last over time, buts its not exactly expensive, and makes keeping and using nutmeg more convenient.

5.0 out of 5 stars nutmeg mill, 9 May 2010
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Nutmeg Mill / Grinder (Kitchen & Home)
Kitchen craft nutmeg mill was a desision made mainly on price. I have to say however that design and quality of the item were amazing. Really easy to use and gives a fine milled nutmeg. Would recomend
now had for over 2 years and still working great. no loss of grind