5.0 out of 5 stars Understated.
This is simply gorgeous.It smells of old fashioned roses,so is very sensual without being cloying.The smell does not change with time,it smells the same at the end of the day as it did when applied in the morning.The scent lasts all day but is not overpowering ,unlike some better known perfumes.LISTEN MEN-THIS IS WHAT WOMEN WANT!
It comes in a lovely box with a...
Published on 15 Jan. 2011 by Mrs Cambridge

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not last at all !
A really lovely smell but it just does not last. Spray on in the morning & an hour later, no smell at all. At this rate I'll get through a bottle in about a week - maybe that's the plan ? On a positive note, the presentation is excellent - a beautiful bottle with a very weighty metal cap & the rose print bag is very feminine. Just such a shame about the lack of lasting...
Published 11 months ago by Mrs Madeleine Bonar

‹ Previous | 123 24 2565 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT, 3 Feb. 2014
I LOVE THIS PERFUME, fresh, last for looooong, this is my third bottle of this perfume, always coming back for this one, and the price is fantastic

5.0 out of 5 stars Not too heavy, 16 Jan. 2014
Very nice rose fragrance commented on by a number of people , you either like roses or you don't , it's not sugary sweet or heavy , just pleasant .

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells divine & comes with a lovely case. Bought ..., 13 April 2015
Smells divine & comes with a lovely case.
Bought some for my mum for mothers day, am def going to buy some for myself next time its on offer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells nice, 9 Feb. 2015
Bought for girlfriend for her birthday she likes the small and I do too. Smells nice and tesco was selling the 30ml for me than the 100ml on here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 7 May 2013
Smells so nice, i had a bad thought that it would smell a bit old fashioned but its totally different will defiantly recommend this to my friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars So fresh and pretty!, 22 April 2013
Perfect pretty fresh scent for summer it's lovely I had a Kenzo flowery one and really hated it but this just fits exactly what I was looking for!

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, 21 Mar. 2013
my favorite perfum at a really good price ,the service was fast and arrived on time now confereted to getting my fav perfume from here every time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift for my Daughter, 9 April 2015
Joan Renshaw "J.Renshaw" (Salford, Manchester England) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my daughter and she loves it!! She said it smells so fresh and where ever she goes someone always comments on how nice it smells.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will buy this again!!!, 22 Nov. 2013
Well pleased with my perfume. Was as big as I imagined. Will last a while. Usually get my stuff abroad. Now wondering if it is worth the bother??

5.0 out of 5 stars a beautiful soft smelling perfume, 12 Sept. 2014
very well packaged - a really beautiful and soft smelling perfume. I absolutely love wearing this perfume everyday and will be purchasing again

‹ Previous | 123 24 2565 | Next ›