Size: 50ml|Change

on 25 October 2010
I received this perfume as a 40th Birthday gift, I love it! It really smells fantastic and makes me feel special.
on 9 February 2014
Perfume is a matter of personal taste....but if you have ever loved the scent of roses in a summer garden, the flowers warming up after a light shower, this scent will transport you there. It's light but stays with you.
It warms your heart, calms your mind and just makes life better.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 21 February 2013
I bought this perfume based on the strength of all you other lovely reviewers who rated it so highly, and I am so glad I did - it is fantastic! It does smell of a very delicate rose, but there is more to it - very sophisticated and feminine - really, really love it, so a big thanks for the reviews on here. I will be keeping this one as my personal favourite. Beautifully packaged as well. The box is pretty enough, but when you open the box up, the actual bottle is inside a cotton, draw-string miniture rose-print bag!!! Little touches that make it even more special - and great if you are sending as a gift. I cannot think of any woman who would not love this scent. Good value for 100mls too!! Highly recommended. Fast delivery too (as ever with Amazon)
review image
on 29 June 2013
I smelt this scent on a colleague, it is so fresh and clean smelling. It leaves a lovely lingering fragrance in the room too! Love it
on 10 March 2012
I confess that I only bought this because it was £15 instead of £55 and I was a bit worried it might smell sickly sweet and too cloying, but I was very pleasantly surprised and I've worn this every day since it arrived! It's not sickly sweet at all, it smells just like roses in the garden. Beautiful.
on 11 February 2010
I like being diverse (Dior J'adore and Gucci Envy Me) but I've always loved rose perfumes in particular. Paul Smith Rose is certainly special and fast becoming my favourite scent. I received a lot of compliments from my colleagues. I really like it, the smell makes me think of happy things! :)
on 4 February 2013
This is great, excellent quality and pretty too, comes with a pretty bag you store it in. It smells absolute lush! the bottle is pretty too!
on 21 May 2014
Dont waste your money, stays on for 10 minutes..No lingering scent unless you use half a bottle, and I thought because I had got it very cheap this was the reason......but no, coming back on the Dover Ferry last week I espied this and this size is being sold for almost £40...
Save your money go to Body Shop and get White Musk Smokey Rose at less than a 1/4 of the price and loads better....
on 16 March 2015
I have used this perfume for many years and therefore know exactly what to expect. I do not think this is genuine as there is no fragrance whats so ever. A great disappointment as it was a birthday present from my mother who can ill afford to waste her pension.

Very very upset
on 19 September 2014
This caught my eye as it was a very special offer price. I didn't really need perfume, but am a big fan of rose fragrances and had heard that the Paul Smith one was lovely and long-lasting. It didn't take long to convince myself that a treat was in order! Delivery was prompt. The bottle is attractive and weighty, the fragrance is delightful. The pretty little bag is a bit of mystery - the bottle is too weighty to carry in a handbag, but if I was packing it in a suitcase it wouldn't really need a bag. A few squirts of this in the morning lasts all day. If rose is your thing, I can recommend Paul Smith's version. My all-time favourite is Ralph Lauren's Romance, but this comes a very close second.