on 27 February 2011
This boxset contains the 3 special editions of these films, so they have all the special features of the separate discs, including documentaries and commentaries. It consists of 1 DVD case, with the 3 discs sitting on the sides, and an identical slipcase. There is a wide range of subtitles (English, Czech, Danish, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish and Turkish for all 3, with other languages featuring on 1 or 2 discs), and Groundhog Day also has 5.1 soundtracks for French, German, Italian and Spanish.

As for the films themselves, all 3 are classics and represent some of the best work of Bill Murray and collaborators. Groundhog Day is probably his best work, about a weatherman who gets stuck living the same day again and again. Ghostbusters is very well known, extremely quotable and hilariously funny (much of which is due to on set improvisation). Stripes seems to be less well known (at least over here; maybe it is more well known in the States) and is slightly older, but is still very funny and watchable, although maybe not quite on the level of the first two. It does get very close however.

In all I would say this is worth buying if you don't have any of the films already, as it is cheaper than buying them separately. Enjoy!
on 13 September 2015
Heard a lot about "Groundhog day" in various reviews in my search for quirky time travel stories so I got this 3 movie set which cost under £1. I recommend Deja vu, Adjustment Bureau, the Jacket and Pre-destination if you like movies with a time travel theme.
on 13 December 2011
bought these as im a big fan of bill murray,its got all the classic bill murray films,tho theres another best of sorta thing out there,but this is great cheap to,quick delivery and great condition when arrived
on 21 July 2012
Been converting my video's to DVD, alas Grounghog day was on my list, reasonably priced and it works, that's all I wanted!
on 26 January 2015
Classic DVD
What more can I say
3 movies , a good night full of laughter
on 20 January 2016
3 great filmsespecially Groundhogday
on 26 July 2014
I got the set just for Groundhog Day, which for some reason I've never seen. I knew the plot involved endless reruns of the same day, and that's a nice idea. But it has the guy using the reruns to refine himself to weapons-grade Renaissance Man to win the heart of a woman who just looks decorative and acts caring.
I guess male imperfection/female perfection was how we saw the sexes in the early 90s when this was made. But now I'd expect the plot to show the qualities this woman has that justify the man's effort.
None of which is the film's fault, it's just that our social attitudes have evolved towards greater equality. And it suggests a remake in which the parties are both trapped in Groundhog Days, each working to win the favour of the other.
There is also a bug in the logic.
on 7 February 2015
best movie ever
on 25 June 2011
This is a brilliant film (groundhog day) with a great story line that fits Bill Murray down to a "T". can watch this DVD till the cows come home, MOO, well there they are, best get milking lol.