5.0 out of 5 stars Quality at a Discount!
I make a calendar every year, using my own photos and digital images, and I know from bitter experience that 'compatibles' do not do the job to the quality I want.
But quality comes at a price, and the R300 runs through the tank in no time if you are filling 12 x A4!
So the fifth star is not for Epson, its for Amazon.
Thanks guys!
Published on 12 Jun. 2004 by T. MacFarlane

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish
Look at the product details. As usual we r being ripped off with ink. They cannot even be honest about the quantity of ink in the thing. Its time the law did something about these people.
Published on 13 Jan. 2009 by D. E. Stroud

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality at a Discount!, 12 Jun. 2004
T. MacFarlane "Tommacf" (Fylde Coast, North West England) - See all my reviews
So the fifth star is not for Epson, its for Amazon.
Thanks guys!

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKS WELL, 15 Jun. 2011
The packaging is very slightly different to the one it replaced, but it looks identical otherwise. Little worried when I installed it as the printer banded, but as it hadn't been used for a while I took all the cartridges out, shook them vigorously, and put them back. Now it works very well. For a very cheap printer it boxes way above its weight. Well done Epson, and well done for supplying this ink at such a low price.
The only very minor criticism I could levy is that it took a while for it to arrive; but as you are advised of this at the time of ordering, I'm certainly not complaining. All you need to do is plan ahead!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the extra for best print results, 16 May 2013
After trying other (cheaper) generic inks, the original does seem to give best colour results.
I would say it is probably worth the extra cost if you really want best colour results. (Just wish these ink cartridges were not so expensive to begin with!)
Delivery could be a little speedier maybe? But it did arrive on last day of estimated delivery time span and was well packaged.
I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars inkjet printer cartridge, 12 Jun. 2009
The ink is fine , in my experience the original cartridges always produce better images than the others. I always buy Epson originals.My only concern with this service was the lack of speed with which it was delivered. If you are in a hurry I should buy from elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 10 Jan. 2011
Susan Whitehouse (West Mids, England) - See all my reviews
I can't remember if it said compatible or original but it was the 1st but it worked fine & for the price I can't complain. I can't afford to pay full price for an Epson cartridge each time they run out so pleased with the purchase & the seller. It came quickly too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 5 Sept. 2011
The cartridge arrived fast, in good conditions and in the original packaging. The only aspect about this product is that it has little ink, because the cartridge is very small. If you buy a new printer beware of the ink quantity and consumption.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and service, 1 Dec. 2010
Epson inks do the job as they say. They may look expensive but work out more economical.
I never buy aftermarket "cheap" inks - they don't last and are not as good.
Good service also from this company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !, 8 Nov. 2009
the Hell with the strike! I received this item by the time they actually said I would.

Conditions were great as expected and will possibly buy more from them soon

Great service !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, 29 Nov. 2013
Exact cartridge that I needed - for my printer and print quality. It is getting more difficult to be able to buy it and I was pleased to be able to get it and at a decent price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 29 Nov. 2013