5.0 out of 5 stars CANTERBURY SHORTS
Got these for my son and he says that they are very comfortable and a very good fit. He wears them during rugby training with our local youth club team. A great product.
I highly recommend them to others.
Published on 11 Sep 2010 by Bernard

3.0 out of 5 stars The cut of the shorts is what I was looking ...
The cut of the shorts is what I was looking for but the material is heavier than I expected. Perhaps it will soften up in time.
Published 4 months ago by Kindle Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars CANTERBURY SHORTS, 11 Sep 2010
I highly recommend them to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canterbury Rugby Shorts, Great Casual Wear., 22 July 2014
Amazon Customer (Staffordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I don't play rugby so I can comment on the performance of these shorts on the field.
I bought these Canterbury shorts to replace a pair of worn out cotton drill Optimum shorts that were years old. I wanted the same type so ordered another pair of Optimum but was disappointed to find that they were not the same style or material as my original pair, so I returned them. I wanted heavy duty cotton drill again and these Canterbury shorts are the deal. They are not particularly stylish and the fit is generous but I wear these for pottering about in not for looks. They are great to wear right out of the bag if not a bit stiff. Once they've been washed a few times though they will soften up and be perfectly comfortable. The two side pockets are really deep too. No chance of keys or mobile phone falling out unless you stand on your head. The combination of elasticated waist with pull cord makes adjustment a cinch ;)
Brilliant shorts!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality shorts that will stand the test of time, 26 Oct 2013
Still black after 2 months! I'm a 32" waist and so bought the 32" shorts. They're a little on the small side meaning doing squats becomes a little uncomfortably tight, but they're fine otherwise.

5.0 out of 5 stars smart, 18 Oct 2013
they fit very well and look good as not too long like most shorts today and are very comfortable plus deep pockets

4.0 out of 5 stars No mesh all comfort, 5 Jun 2013
Very comfortable without any stringy or meshy inner. Good quality material. Bought for casual wear, two side pockets make them very practical for whole day.

4.0 out of 5 stars White shorts., 12 Sep 2013
R. J. Tait - See all my reviews
White shorts for holiday. A good fit, well made. Not much more you can say, really. 4 more words required.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shorts, 25 Nov 2013
Arron Rees "Azakajam" (UK) - See all my reviews
Made of strong material and very short, these are a great pair of shorts.

I used these in the gym with Lycra shorts underneath. The pockets are deep and an iPod will fit in there perfectly.

Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 27 July 2013
Just what I wanted: well made shorts, substantial, cotton material, in the right size. They seem thoroughly suitable for any athletic activity I am likely to engage in.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 6 July 2013
Really good product used it for DofE. Only thing I would say is that it needs bigger pockets as things kept falling out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for leg day, 17 Jun 2013
Bought these shorts with the intent to use them for my leg days at the gym. As a former rugger, I had thought about using rugby shorts in the gym for a while, and came across these. The order was dispatched promtply and delivery was quick.
The shorts themselves are perfect for leg days. Good fit, the two pockets are excellent for carrying my mobile (with music) and keys for my locker.
Very pleased, Might have to get a second pair.