5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent high speed card.....
This is compatible with Fuji and Olympus cameras taking the XD format.
M+ has replaced the obsolete type H card.

As stated you need this type to use a panorama function or rapid sequence shooting.

It does the rapid shooting of 12 shots in my Fujicolor F200EXR camera faultlessly
Published on 18 May 2009 by Tellboy

1.0 out of 5 stars Panorama function etc. not working
The card came without a manual which already seemed suspicious. When I tried it in my SW 1030 with the latest firmware, the panorama function did not work and movies at highest resolution and frame rate were restricted to 10 sec. According to Olympus, the panoramic function should work with this camera and movies should be recordable up to the maximum capacity of the...
Published on 20 April 2009 by M. Gerlinger

‹ Previous | 19 10 11 12 13 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed more storage for my camera, 10 Sep 2014
This review is from: Olympus 2Gb xD-Picture Card - Type M+ with panorama function (Electronics)
I needed a larger memory card for an old digital SLR, the camera is not worth very much now but this card allows me to store a lot more photos than my previous card. Works well and does it's job, what more can I say of a memory card?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at a great price, 13 Aug 2014
PRose (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Great product at a great price. Bit concerned as camera original card was M 1Gb, but previous reviews suggested would be OK and it works well. Great service - arrived before given dates. Thanks !

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb service from the supplier, 2 Sep 2014
Always found the card and camera excellent. The service I received to supply the card, via Amazon, was superb and extremely prompt providing very good advice. More than satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dying technology but very good, 1 Dec 2014
XD cards have started to die out but I was happy to see I could still buy one and for very cheap to continue to use an old Olympus camera. Does the job and no frills use.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product when it works., 15 Aug 2014
Product was good at first but unfortunately stopped working after being used for a second time. Will have to return for a replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars card for camera, 22 Mar 2010
Ms. K. Preston (Leicester England UK) - See all my reviews
thankyou for your prompt response to my order, the card works fine, I will use your services again should i need to

5.0 out of 5 stars Olympus 2 Gb XD card- Excellent, 15 Jan 2010
Have used this for ages and it has been perfect, it does exactly what it is meant do. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 29 Jan 2010
D. Bond (UK) - See all my reviews
Exactly what I wanted as a replacement to the card provided as standard with my camera. Brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars it does what it says, 14 Oct 2009
Be_eS (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought it as an extra to the Olympus camera. It does what it says. Arrived promptly

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm very satisfied, now I can use my camera, 21 Sep 2014
Yes, I'm very satisfied, now I can use my camera. This card is very good.

‹ Previous | 19 10 11 12 13 | Next ›