5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Present Of All
This is hilarious and a great finale to a wonderful series that would make even Scrooge himself laugh
Published on 30 Oct. 2007 by It's Christmaaaaaaaaas

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy
I had two of these (one to replace the fist) and neither would play in any of my DVD machines or my computer. Obviously rubbish so I got a refund.
Published on 26 Jan. 2011 by IOW

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Present Of All, 30 Oct. 2007
This review is from: The Worst Christmas Of My Life (Worst Week Of My Life BBC Series 3) [DVD] (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Brilliant, 4 Jan. 2008
After a dire TV Xmas comedy offering (Lead Balloon aside) it was great to get this as a present. Superb performances and the most cringe worthy scenes imaginable. Laugh out loud stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Worst Christmas but one of the funniest!!!, 5 Feb. 2011
If you have watched series 1 and 2 then you will not be disappointed. if fact even if you haven't you will love it. Like the previous series this is cringe making humour and one of the funniest series ever put out by the BBC. It is definitely unmissable and a genuine Laugh out loud comedy. The whole cast are superb.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worst week....best comedy!, 9 Jan. 2009
I'd never seen this before so wasn't sure what to expect.

It was hilarious and laugh-out loud funny, especially in the first episode. It's three episodes covering the day before Christmas Eve, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. This is not your normal middle-class sit-com - it's funny for a start. It's a million miles away from My Family. If you're reading this in December and are considering buying a sit-com Christmas special buy this (and Gavin & Stacey's!). Don't even think about buying The Royle Family: New Sofa Christmas special!

Fantastic performances all round. If you like laughing you'll love this!

You'll never look at goose in the same way!

5.0 out of 5 stars HAPLESS HOWARD IS BACK FOR ONE LAST XMAS DISASTER., 16 Oct. 2007
NEO "Daren" (orpington kent) - See all my reviews
Accident prone adverstising Exec Howard Steel is back for one last side splitting Xmas special. Howard played brilliantly by Ben Miller with his poor wife played by Sarah Alexander. Have made preperations to stay at the inlaws house over the christmas holidays. Howard starts of badly by getting drunk and having his clothes soaked in heavy rain. This then leads to him carrying his drunk boss back to her flat when his Wife was expecting him home. He then sheds his clothes and arrives at the in-laws house dressed in nothing more than a bin bag around him like a toga. He then can't find the toilet and pee's onto the Partidge ! by mistake. Then his Wife's ex turns up to the festivities and Howard decides to try out a crossbow. He then manages to harpoon the new Turkey fresh from the oven on the kitchen wall !. After there dinner which is carved off the wall Howard takes some presents into the living room. And then trips over a power cable and knocks the Xmas tree over into the harth Fire. Which then sets fire not only to the room but burns all the presents thus ruining the remainder of the Holiday. All in all this was a brilliant comedy and will have you in stitches , which makes it tragic that the BBC in there wisdom have canned the show !.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crying With Laughter, 23 April 2010
Ms. M. A. Morris "Magsmegan" (North London, UK.) - See all my reviews
This particular series as a whole has had me rolling around laughing so much it hurts. This Christmas series is written in exactly the same clever slapstick gag after gag manner - the writers are to be highly commended and the actors are outstanding - particularly the 'judge' - how he kept such a dead pan face is beyond me. If you want something to lift your spirits, make you laugh out loud, then watch this excellent side splitting British comedy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars, 2 Oct. 2008
Prospero77 "Prosp77" (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
It is so often the last minute present from Amazon that turns up trumps. Thinking back to last Christmas this was the one DVD out of the four or five box sets that I received that had me laughing out loud by Boxing Day. Whilst series like Little Britain generate maximum hype, 'Worst Week' in general across two seasons- along with this special- often slips under the wire. What? Slapstick? That daft Miller fella and her from Coupling? But there's some great stuff here and Sarah Alexander and Ben Miller do a sound job. In fact you'd go a long long way to better the superbly timed delivery of Geoffrey Whitehead. His dead pan characterisation of Mel's Dad-judge 'Dick Cook'- had me hurting with laughter. Forget some of the posturing sketch comedy we laud as 'Britain's best'-the beautifully measured way Whitehead describes the present from Howard in series one-'30 flavoured condoms'is the the essence of good British comedy. Right up there with Perrin and Yes Minister. This DVD's highlight for me was the sight of Howard urinating on the Christmas goose. I howled-worth purchasing just for that!

5.0 out of 5 stars never laughed so much, 10 Feb. 2009
The Worst Christmas Of My Life (Worst Week Of My Life BBC Series 3)
never laughed so much,as he goes from disaster to disaster with the inlaws,
highly reccomended

5.0 out of 5 stars Hysterical!!!!, 19 Jan. 2010
P. Williams (wales) - See all my reviews
What a great purchase, it put us all into the christmas spirit and although sometimes predictable, the tears of laughter were flowing freely..... well worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars a must have for comedy fans, 14 May 2009
just brilliant so funny all the way through.never a dull moment and a great comedy ending aswell definatley worth buying.