Format: DVD|Change

on 26 October 2009
I love the Friday Night Project and I absolutely adore David Tennant. So I thought this dvd was an unadulterated fuller version of the shows... instead their segments of several so I'm very upset about that. The only thing holding me down is that there is a portion of him interviewed with Alan and Justin that I'd not seen before.

IF they ever produce a dvd of it in its entirety, I will buy it! (Hear that, Justin? I want the full segment of your show with David Tennant--both shows cuz I see he's been on there at least twice!)

smooches ><
on 25 February 2009
Living in the US I can't always see all of the UK shows that I want to, but I've been able to watch snippets on YouTube, etc. and how disappointing it is to spend the money on buying the 'first season' only to find out that it isn't the first season, but highlights of?! WTF?
At first I thought that the way the DVD was set up was kinda fun and different, but upon watching it for a second time I was disappointed in the rubbish editing job! I'd have rather paid a little extra for the COMPLETE first season, than get a inexpensive 'best of' DVD...
on 22 July 2008
Great DVD and at a Great Price. This Extremely Funny DVD will provide of 5 hours (in total) of Classic Comedy that you could watch again and again. Like the Friday Night Project/Sunday Night Project? Then this is a Must Have DVD!
on 10 December 2014
Fantastic service and product,
on 26 November 2007
very, very funny. Wish it was even longer though! But I love this show, I'm so glad it's out on dvd :)
on 31 July 2008
I am dissapointed. On this DVD we have some Stars and Sketches, but the best one are not on it. That's bad. :o( .