5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have DVD!!
Great DVD and at a Great Price. This Extremely Funny DVD will provide of 5 hours (in total) of Classic Comedy that you could watch again and again. Like the Friday Night Project/Sunday Night Project? Then this is a Must Have DVD!
Published on 22 July 2008 by Carol Irvine

3.0 out of 5 stars Awwww--!
I love the Friday Night Project and I absolutely adore David Tennant. So I thought this dvd was an unadulterated fuller version of the shows... instead their segments of several so I'm very upset about that. The only thing holding me down is that there is a portion of him interviewed with Alan and Justin that I'd not seen before.

IF they ever produce a dvd of...
Published on 26 Oct 2009 by pennym...

3.0 out of 5 stars Awwww--!, 26 Oct 2009
This review is from: The Friday Night Project - Unleashed [DVD] (DVD)

IF they ever produce a dvd of it in its entirety, I will buy it! (Hear that, Justin? I want the full segment of your show with David Tennant--both shows cuz I see he's been on there at least twice!)

smooches ><

3.0 out of 5 stars The show is great, too bad the DVD isn't..., 25 Feb 2009
Robert J. Crouse "Anglophile Jay" (Baltimore, MD USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Friday Night Project - Unleashed [DVD] (DVD)
Living in the US I can't always see all of the UK shows that I want to, but I've been able to watch snippets on YouTube, etc. and how disappointing it is to spend the money on buying the 'first season' only to find out that it isn't the first season, but highlights of?! WTF?
At first I thought that the way the DVD was set up was kinda fun and different, but upon watching it for a second time I was disappointed in the rubbish editing job! I'd have rather paid a little extra for the COMPLETE first season, than get a inexpensive 'best of' DVD...

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have DVD!!, 22 July 2008
Carol Irvine (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars funny funny funny, 26 Nov 2007
M. Dubail (Belgium) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Friday Night Project - Unleashed [DVD] (DVD)
very, very funny. Wish it was even longer though! But I love this show, I'm so glad it's out on dvd :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not TOP, 31 July 2008
This review is from: The Friday Night Project - Unleashed [DVD] (DVD)
I am dissapointed. On this DVD we have some Stars and Sketches, but the best one are not on it. That's bad. :o( .

The Friday Night Project - Unleashed [DVD]