4.0 out of 5 stars Best of the three
I think this series of the Catherine Tate Show was the strongest of her three. Many people I have spoken to did not find her first series very funny and I can understand that as I had to watch it a number of times to really *get* it.

By series three she is on form though and has filtered out the weaker characters. I think where Catherine Tate wins in comparison...
Published on 15 Nov 2007 by Benson

3.0 out of 5 stars Catherine Tate Show Series 3
Published on 4 April 2010 by Joseph E. Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny as usual, 7 Jun 2010
V. Clune - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Catherine Tate Show : Complete BBC Series 3 [2006] [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this for my teenage Son who thinks the shows are very funny. He enjoyed the DVD's.

3.0 out of 5 stars Catherine Tate Show Series 3, 4 April 2010
Joseph E. Smith "Chicago Joe" (Chicago, USA) - See all my reviews
This woman is a comedy genius...I just wish each of her characters had it's own "scene selection" on the Main Title Menu. Some characters are wonderful, believeable - and in fact - loveable, fallible human beings whose foibles (that we all share-so we can all relate) are "ramped up" to a hilarious level. Others are good, but the subject matter is just so incredibly shocking, that I scrambled for the remote control to jump past the language and subject matter when showing it to my guests. Unfortunately, the unbelieveably shocking characters are mixed in with the loveable ones, and you can't pick and choose.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Catherine Tate Trilogy, 14 Nov 2007
Superb comedy, looking forward to completing my collection. Top Class British Humour, Crude and very Funny just as us Brits like it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 2 Mar 2008
Richard Summerfield "UAE Ex Pat" (United Arab Emirates) - See all my reviews
I had seen a couple of sketches on youtube (I live abroad) and was amused enough to order this. I found the DVD very disappointing, the sketches were too long and repetitive. The humourous bits were very few and far between.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best series yet!, 26 Oct 2007
I love Catherine Tate,
she five times talented as matt lucas and
davis walliams and this wipes
the floor with little britain!
Love this A +
would reccomend

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent comedy, 8 Nov 2007
Francine H. Husler (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I love Catherine Tate. I can't wait for this DVD to be released. Buy this DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars CAN'T WAIT!!!!, 2 Nov 2007
I am soooo excited for this to come out....only just over a week to wait!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Because I can't rate it zero stars, 19 Nov 2007
This is just as bad as the other two series. Lowest common denominator BBC rubbish. This might make a child or somebody of low intelligence laugh, but everybody else should avoid it like the plague. You'll only be disappointed. Don't buy this as a gift for Christmas, you won't be thanked for it.

ARRAY(0xa476fdc8)