5.0 out of 5 stars The best of the night garden DVDs
I have all except the "Isn't That a Pip" night garden DVDs. I can honestly say that this is the best of them. It's my daughter's favorite, and mine too. No annoying episodes, easier to navigate the episode choices than the original "who's here" DVD (which is our second favorite).

I really like the quite time option after the show finishes. It's great for...
Published on 1 Jan. 2009 by Lissa McGrath

2.0 out of 5 stars Started jumping after a few plays
Lovely dvd.But disappointed that it started jumping and freezing after only a few plays. I guess thats the trouble with buying used items though.
Published on 18 Feb. 2013 by MRS K A WEBB

5.0 out of 5 stars The best of the night garden DVDs, 1 Jan. 2009
This review is from: In the Night Garden - Hello Iggle Piggle [DVD] (DVD)

I really like the quite time option after the show finishes. It's great for winding down and snuggle time if we want it (we usually watch an episode before bath time). My daughter is 2 and a half and is still a huge fan of In The Night Garden since our UK visit a year ago. Shame no-one in America has a clue what she's doing when she starts singing the Iggle Piggle and Upsy Daisy songs. But I digress. This is a great DVD and if you're trying to decide on one, this is a good one to go for. The others I recommend are Who's Here and Hello Makka Pakka. Unless you have ear plugs handy, avoid the Hello Upsy Daisy one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello Igglepiggle-In the nightgarden on dvd-great fun!, 10 Feb. 2009
S. Väpnargård "Auburn Raven" (Skåne Sweden) - See all my reviews
This review is from: In the Night Garden - Hello Iggle Piggle [DVD] (DVD)
This is a dvd with no less than 140 minutes of Igglepiggle, Upsy Daisy and Makka Pakka in all sorts of low-key shenanigans.It also has some extra features, like a gallery and so on.
This series (In the Nightgarden) is so nice for the little ones for many reasons, my two favorite ones beeing A. Pace-it is very soothing to watch and also B. All the love shared among the characters. Be it the Tomliboos or the Pontipines, the love goes around-lots of hugs between the bigger characters and the sweet safety in numbers in the bedroom sharing Pontipine families.
I and my baby love it both-the colourscheme is fantastic-bright without beeing garish and still so peaceful.
The nonsens language has had it's fair share of critisism, as indeed has the whole show, lot's of people (experts, parents and the general public) have all aired views that "baby-telly" could be harmful.
I am sure they have a point, if tellywatching is taken to an extreme-but at this day and age, surely parents are clever enough NOT to make the telly a baby-sitter.
In our family we always watch all children programs together with our children, and do the same with this.
It really is so nice- a fantastic alternative to the brain-numbing Teletubbies of the 90's, THEY were really scary!
In the Nightgarden is a great new accuaintance, and one that will create the televised childhood memories for next generation.
Oh, and the songs are lovely too!

5.0 out of 5 stars In the Night Garden - Hello Igglepiggle (DVD), 3 Jan. 2010
BooBoo "KK" (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: In the Night Garden - Hello Iggle Piggle [DVD] (DVD)
When I bought this product my 2 year old showed some interest in it but then quickly went off it. Now she is 3 years old and loves it. Don't know why as it irritates me! Which I could loose it but then the 3 year old would!

5.0 out of 5 stars Will keep your little one's entertained, 21 Jan. 2013
This review is from: In the Night Garden - Hello Iggle Piggle [DVD] (DVD)
My little boy just loves night garden. So I got him this dvd and he likes it very much. I don’t let him watch tv all day but it is nice to be able to put something on for an hour that he really enjoys and keeps him occupied while I’m cooking dinner for us both or get a little house work done! Iggle piggle and Upsy Daisy are his favourites! There are lots of different episodes to choose from so he doesn’t have to watch the same one over and over again. The dvd last over an hour. I also bought the hello everybody box set fro xmas which does contain this dvd so I gave that other copy of this to keep at his Gran’s, bonus!

5.0 out of 5 stars keeps my 19 month old happy!, 7 Aug. 2012
This review is from: In the Night Garden - Hello Iggle Piggle [DVD] (DVD)
took a while for this to arrive from when i ordered it,nearly a month!but now i have it me wee boy loves it, it keeps him still for a while, which is a definate plus!!

5.0 out of 5 stars grandson, 26 May 2010
Carol Mcnicol - See all my reviews
This review is from: In the Night Garden - Hello Iggle Piggle [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this for my grandson who is 2. He just loved it and it was the first time that he has sat and watched a DVD all the way through without moving.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hello Igglepiggle DVD, 12 July 2010
Gary G. Finn "Gary Finn" (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: In the Night Garden - Hello Iggle Piggle [DVD] (DVD)
Great value DVD, bought it for my eighteen month old son who likes In the Night Garden. It keeps him entertained and quiet too !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 28 Sept. 2010
This review is from: In the Night Garden - Hello Iggle Piggle [DVD] (DVD)
Kept my 16 month old quiet on a car journey from Yorkshire to Devon! If I hear the Igglepiggle song again, think i'll scream....

5.0 out of 5 stars What a lifeline for parents!, 14 Jun. 2014
This review is from: In the Night Garden - Hello Iggle Piggle [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this wee cd to replace the one my son had for his daughter, and which had started to stick! Great wee cd. My grandaughter of seven months absolutely loves it! The colours and the noises and the music fascinate her. She follows the characters across the screen. The music is soothing. All parents of young children will appreciate the peace when this cd is on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it !, 13 Feb. 2013
This review is from: In the Night Garden - Hello Iggle Piggle [DVD] (DVD)
My Grandson just adores it, he has his favourite parts and at not yet 2 already knows how to fast forward. He loves dancing and 'singing' and copies what he sees on screen, there are also parts which help with counting.
I limit the amount of time he watches partly to protect my sanity as I found myself humming the tunes even when he's not here...

In the Night Garden - Hello Iggle Piggle [DVD]
In the Night Garden - Hello Iggle Piggle [DVD] by In the Night Garden (DVD - 2007)