4.0 out of 5 stars Good tv, 17 Oct 2007
S. Firth (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Torn [DVD] (DVD)
I dont understand the other reviewer who said it shouldnt of been shown. People get murdered every day but they dont stop crime programmes. Anyway, this drama was gripping tv. I really enjoyed it. And the performances for the cast were brill. I especially loved Bradley Walsh in this. I felt so sorry for his character.

And to be honest, I think a programme like this will bring hope to parents of missing kids everywhere. Never give up on your kids. They are out there, somewhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars Deeply disturbing but certainly watchable, 13 Oct 2007
Bezerus Bezby "Bez" (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Torn [DVD] (DVD)
A reviewer here has criticised the showing of this programme due to recent media attention given to missing children. The alternative point of view to this could be that hundreds of children go missing all the time, which might then mean that this series would never have been made. On a positive note, this dark and intense drama does give a real feeling and possible insight of the dispair and pain caused by a child going missing which allows the viewer to empathise with parents dealing with this trauma.

Holly Aird gives an excellent performance as a mother who never gives up and is eventually proved right- her daughter is still very much alive. Bradley Walsh also gives a really moving performance. I would like to see him in few more serious roles.

I very much enjoyed this series and particularly liked how all the loose ends were tied up at the end. Worth a watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Torn [DVD] (DVD)
What a great show, highly recommend it to others. Acting was superb but with that cast expected it. Well done.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good DVD., 22 May 2014
Sheila (north devon england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Torn [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this after reading the reviews on here and found it quite good.
It is not a film I will watch again but have passed it onto a friend as I do think it is worth watching.
I found Holly Airds character annoying, but that is just me, I do like Bradley Walsh and think he can play a variety of parts well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable enough, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Torn [DVD] (DVD)
Liked it and the acting was convincing. Like much of this stuff the story went one episode too far.. Bradley Walsh is a talented actor and should do more of it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality British Drama, 25 Nov 2013
Eileen E (North Lincolnshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Torn [DVD] (DVD)
Torn is British drama at it's best. The acting is superb and the storyline draws the viewer into the lives of the characters so well that I found myself watching it all in one sitting.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 23 Sep 2010
Jane Fraser (bournemouth) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Torn [DVD] (DVD)
Amazin!!! you can watch it over and over again. All the actors/actresses are brilliant. It is sooo meaningful. You will regret not seeing this trust me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bradley Walsh at his best, 15 Mar 2013
Lainey (Aylesbury, Bucks United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Torn [DVD] (DVD)
I really like Bradley Walsh and think he is an amazing actor. This film is Bradley Walsh at his best, a very moving film

Torn [DVD]
Torn [DVD] by Sarah Harding (DVD - 2007)
5.70