5.0 out of 5 stars Hamster Corner Toilet
Have tried other models and this one is the best. Because of hamsters natural toilet habit to use a single corner, this is a far superior design. In addition having only one entrance the litter is contained more effectively. Our syrian hamster loves it.
Published on 9 Sept. 2011 by John, Paisley

Published 5 months ago by Jaz

5.0 out of 5 stars Hamster Corner Toilet, 9 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Corner toilet with hood, hamster, 14 × 8 × 11/11 cm - Various colours (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality product, 23 July 2011
My hamster loves this corner toilet. Takes less room up in cage too. Easy to clean. Definitely recommend this seller to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing I ever bought for my little chap!, 9 Nov. 2011
This is the best idea and best thing I bought for my little hammy! Previously I had the oval-shaped covered potty with the covering being open at either end, this meant my little hamster had a habit of placing himself with his little posterior hanging outside of the potty and hence missing the enclosed potty litter. Once I received (very quickly dispatched to me) the corner potty, no more mishaps! - all little 'transactions of business' are done within the potty and onto the litter. Wish I had had the potty from the start but had no idea they existed - an excellent find and purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD!!!, 28 Oct. 2009
A Kid's Review
this is great to let our hamster do there bissness!
I RECOMEND THIS FOR SYRIAN HAMSTERS!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toilet for my gerbils....just add chinchilla sand!, 8 Mar. 2014
ZKC (West Midlands, England) - See all my reviews
Excellent product! Arrived very quickly. A little tricky clicking the yop half to the base but managed it in the end! All I can say is I put would shavings in first but my gerbils just investigated and went in and out. However, after reading a review on Amazon I saw that you can add chinchilla sand to it....this worked perfectly!! They now do their business in the toilet and so easy to clean!! What I did was put a few of their droppings from other areas of their cage in the toilet first so they knew what it was meant for!! Works brilliantly!! Oh yeah....the 'pooper scooper' that comes with the toilet is a fantastic item too! Makes it so easy to pick up and droppings while leaving sand in the toilet.

Highly recommend this product!! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 14 April 2014
Got this for my gerbils and must say it's a great wee product. I put a little soiled stuff from the corner they pee in into it and they started using it straight off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hamster Toilet, 3 July 2013
The toilet fits perfectly in the corner of the cage and the hamster is actually using it. Good purchase, I am delighted with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible product. Nasty cheap quality, not fit for purpose and unsafe for hamsters., 18 Nov. 2014
Was amazed at how rubbish this product was. The plastic is as cheap quality as you can possibly get and feels like it is going to snap at any second. There were many very sharp bits of plastic sticking out which were sharper than knives and would have seriously harmed a hamster - the manufacturer should not be selling this kind of junk. The lid was too big for the base and didn't fit properly and the catches wouldn't engage either as the manufacturing was so poor.

This is probably the worst purchase I have ever made.

1.0 out of 5 stars so all good there. Item looked exactly as it does on ..., 26 Jan. 2015
Item arrived very quickly and well packaged, so all good there. Item looked exactly as it does on the photograph, so all ok there too.
The quality, however, is a different matter. The plastic used in construction is the very hard brittle variety (you can see where this is going!), and trying to get the lid to fit the base was 'challenging' - essentially down to it being such a tight fit. When we did eventiually manage to get the top aligned to the base, we couldn't then get the lid part over the small lip/catch on the front of the base. Gentle prying and pushing did not work - I am now thinking, 'if we do get this hood on, how are we going to ever get it off' (note, it is descibed as 'removable'). So, resorted to a little more pressure and, hey presto, the thing disintegrated in my hands!
Maybe we were just unlucky, but I won't be placing another order.

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate it., 6 April 2015
I'm dissapointed to say that I'm not at all happy with this product. I bought this for my Syrian hamster as he was using a tupperware tub to do his business in before. I thought this would be perfect but I was wrong. I got the box in the mail and it was tiny. I thought it might have seperate pieces that slot together like a jigsaw but no, the box included the roof and the base, both extremely small. I figured that I'd give it a go so I took the roof and began trying to fit it into the base. Ten minutes later the roof cracked right down the part that was meant to be slotted into the base. Still wanting to give it a go I simply rested the roof on the base and placed it in the corner of my hamsters cage and stood back. This was the straw that broke the camels back. I was fuming! The size of the potty compared to the other toys in my Hamsters cage was almost humerous. There's no way an adult syrian hamster could fit into this and comfortably go to pee! This MIGHT be okay for a dwarf hamster size wise just as long as you don't crack it during the atrocious building process.

EXTREMELY UNHAPPY!!!!!!!!!!