5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
These tray liners are far superior to any I have bought from any supermarket...they are BIG and they are nice strong plastic that doesn't seem to get torn by my kits when digging to Australia. Will never buy any others again unless I'm desperate cos these are the biz! :-)
Published on 20 Oct 2011 by Skye High

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
Would have given it 3.5 stars if it was possible. A few things that can be improved -
Firstly, it would be great if I could take out one at a time rather than take the whole bundle out, unfold it and then take one. After that have to refold it and put it back.
Secondly, it would be better if the material was a little thicker. My cat ends up ripping the bag in...
Published 1 month ago by root

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 20 Oct 2011
Skye High (Isle of Skye) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars The only litter tray liner my cat can not ruin!, 6 Feb 2012
This review is from: Trixie Cat Litter Tray Bags, 46 59 cm, 10 Pieces (Misc.)
Really good, tough liners. I went through various brands found in supermarkets and my cat happily tore her way through every single one. However she has yet to manage to destroy these! Have bought several times now. Worth ordering especially online.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat litter tray liners, 13 Feb 2012
Jd Nelson (Eaglesham nr Glasgow) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trixie Cat Litter Tray Bags, 46 59 cm, 10 Pieces (Misc.)
Liners seem fine. They fit my tray with little to spare which is fine. Quality seems good and cost is better than local pet shops

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent litter liners, 3 July 2012
This review is from: Trixie Cat Litter Tray Bags, 46 59 cm, 10 Pieces (Misc.)
I have three cats and one huge litter tray. These liners are large enough to fully fill the tray and tuck over the edges. They are really sturdy and make cleaning the tray really easy, all I do is just scoop the lot up in the liner and it goes straight in the bin. They make looking after the litter tray as hygenic as it could be - and less gross!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product. Fits Large Tray., 28 Dec 2011
This review is from: Trixie Cat Litter Tray Bags, 46 59 cm, 10 Pieces (Misc.)
We have a large litter tray and have had difficulty getting Liners. The Trixie Extra Large Liners not only fit properly but they are not thin and they stay in place. We will continue to buy these now we have found them.

4.0 out of 5 stars would be good, 8 Mar 2013
This review is from: Trixie Cat Litter Tray Bags, 46 59 cm, 10 Pieces (Misc.)
Fits the litter tray quite well. I was hoping this would save me having to wash the tray out every time as it would contain it all, however my cat had other ideas, he like to bury stuff and as he's scratching the sides of the tray he pulls the bag down into the litter or scratches until the bag tears rendering it useless. I would recommend this product so long as your cat doesn't really scratch and bury

5.0 out of 5 stars A Five Star Product, 7 Feb 2013
Brett H "pentangle" (Brighton) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Trixie Cat Litter Tray Bags, 46 59 cm, 10 Pieces (Misc.)
We have a monster size litter tray which our three cats share and using litter tray liners has been an absolute boon in dealing with an unpleasant job in a civilised manner. We have been using Ferplast liners which are excellent - the only drawback is the excessive price.

We have tried several alternatives without finding anything comparable - too small, or just a single sheet of plastic not shaped being the main issues. However, these are great and are just as good as the Ferplast ones. They are thick enough not to tear when the cats dig and are shaped to the litter tray. Large enough for the largest litter tray I would think, certainly plenty big enough for ours. Best of all they are a huge saving on the others we have been using. Definitely a Five Star product and highly recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, 7 Jan 2013
This review is from: Trixie Cat Litter Tray Bags, 46 59 cm, 10 Pieces (Misc.)
I was beginning to give up hope of there being cat litter tray bags comparable with the ones that come from the States. These are really large like I needed them to be, thick and pretty much indestructable. If they had drawstrings, they'd be perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Oct 2012
This review is from: Trixie Cat Litter Tray Bags, 46 59 cm, 10 Pieces (Misc.)
These are nice big liners that easily fit our large tray, and strong enough that the cat has not yet managed to rip one. Just been back to buy some more, so recommended by me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 3 Oct 2012
This review is from: Trixie Cat Litter Tray Bags, 46 59 cm, 10 Pieces (Misc.)
These are a really good size, our litter tray is HUGE and I'd really struggled to find a liner that would fit the tray. Wish they were slightly thicker as our cats make quite a few holes in them, but it really is on the whole so much cleaner and easier than without a liner I wouldn't want to go back to not using them.