Ultimate Collection
Price:£22.71+£1.26shipping

on 24 November 2009
I bought this album, because of the amount of tracks only to find out, after listening, via headphones, that these are absolutely dreadful recordings, Tinny, Stereo-phonically imbalanced with an annoyingly intrusive, erratic popping/thudding sound coming, mostly from right-hand channel (I honestly thought I could hear distant fireworks going off outside) I believe these tracks have been recorded (badly) straight off vinyl! The blurb on liner and disc states "Digitally Remastered" and "Noise Cedarized" (whatever THAT means). The whole package looks like a bootleg! And after fishing out a Chubby Checker album which I had bought some time ago and later put on my ipod only to take straight off again because of the same poor sound quality reasons, it appears that the same company "MARGINAL RECORDS" are responsible for this pile of rubbish. I will definitely NOT be buying any more of their garbage in the future. So, unless YOU are not bothered about decent sound reproduction, especially listening through 'phones, STEER WELL CLEAR.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again