5.0 out of 5 stars Toddler Skating Success!
This skate board was perfect for my 3yr old son. Smaller size and larger, slower wheels, good grip on the board.
The price was incredible value too, for money is easily thrown away on a toy that is just a 'whim'.
Published on 17 Jun 2010 by AnnaBanana

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't know it was this small!
Published on 17 Mar 2009 by N. Dolby

5.0 out of 5 stars Toddler Skating Success!, 17 Jun 2010
This review is from: Ozbozz Satchel Skateboard (Colours and styles may vary) (Toy)
It is perfect for my boy to learn the basic skateboard moves, not too fast that it would speed away from his feet and cause him too topple over. Absolutly perfect if you want a small toddler skateboard.
Wouldn't not be suitable for the older age group.
This items only downfall would be that it's poorly described for purchasers wanting an older age group board. This skateboard is perfect if you want a cheaper, safer skate board for your toddler/younger child age 4/5 under.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a small Child, 11 Jan 2010
Grant Russell (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I got this for my 4 1/2 year old son and he loves it. I would not get it for a child older than about 6 as the trucks(the part the wheels attach too) are made out of plastic so with a heavier weight they may break. Overall it is fine for the price but if you want one for a bigger/heavier child go for the one that cost more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini Skateboard, 15 July 2010
This mini skateboard is great. My youngest son is 3 years old and he has an older brother who is 5. My eldest already has a large skateboard and and my youngest aspires to be just like him. So, this mini skateboard is perfect for my youngest. Not only has it taught him to balance, it is also very cool!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 18 May 2011
J. Milton - See all my reviews
fantastic value for money - perfect for 4 year old daughter to enjoy riding on, whilst older siblings have full size models
. design okay

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't know it was this small!, 17 Mar 2009
N. Dolby "Dolbette" (Chesterfield, UK) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
The size wasn't listed on the item description when I bought this, so when it came I was quite surprised at how teeny it is. My son's almost eight and he can't use it. Will save for our baby daughter in case she's interested when she's a toddler, not really worth sending back as it only cost £6 (it's only redeeming feature!). Very dissappointing as we now have to buy a "proper" sized board for our son.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 23 Jun 2013
Bought it for my 3yr Grandson and he loves it. Great value for money as I didn't know if he would be able to use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Xmas Pressie, 29 Jan 2009
This was the cheapest pressie my toddler got for Xmas and he absolutely loves it. It is really groovy looking, quite stable, has slower wheels and has a good grippy footplate. At his birthday party the kids only played (and argued) over this skateboard. Well worth the money and a good way to get them used to a skateboard and to learn about balance.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing Like the Photo, 24 Mar 2010
Ms. J. G. Lambert "Unreal63" (Derby UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this skateboard for my 4 year old son. It is the ideal size for him though arrived looking nothing like the photo - no red wheels and less than exciting graphics (which was partly reason for choosing this one). Though it serves its purpose I was very disppointed with it overall and unless you're happy to take pot luck with the design I would pay more to get what I want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skateboard Recovery, 11 Dec 2013
I have just had knee replacement surgery. The skateboard has been brilliant in enabling me to restore the bend to my knee during physiotherapy exercises.

5.0 out of 5 stars skate board, 1 Jun 2010
This small skate board was perfect for my nine year old daughter and just the right price. Good value and great fun.