5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shampoo
Leaves my naturally curly, dry, chemically treated hair in great condition with a beautiful shine. Well worth the money and I intend to try the condtioner in this too. I have treated my hair with the Osmo Deep repair mask and it fabulous. Was introduced to Osmo products via my hairdresser and glad she did as my hair is so soft and managable.
Published 16 months ago by Kitti

3.0 out of 5 stars So So
Not an amazing shampoo but not the worst either. Smells nice but if you look at the ingriedients it's loaded with Silicones so it just coats the hair and doesnt really moisturise it. Wouldnt buy it again.
Published 12 months ago by pazparry

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shampoo, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Osmo Deep Moisturising Shampoo Replenishes Lost Moisture Without Weighing Hair Down - 1000ml (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Tool, 21 July 2013
Recommended by daughter in law - I find it the best I have used. Wished I had discovered them years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best budget shampoo in the world!, 22 Aug 2014
SuziB - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This is the best budget shampoo on the market in my humble opinion. I have nearly waist length, naturally curly, fully bleached & very damaged hair. This shampoo is truly moisturising & is far superiour to MANY high end salon brands I have tried. At less than half the price it's an absolute bargain too. Used with the Osmo deep conditioning mask, it leaves my hair soft, smooth, moisturised, even healthy looking. I rarely ever re-purchase a product as I'm a bit of an addict when it comes to beauty products, but this is my 3rd bottle now & I will continue to re-purchase as long as it's available. plus it's saving me a small fortune not spending 15 a time for a bottle. I also find you need to use far less than a lot of other shampoos & with it being a 350ml bottle to boot, it seems to last forever (even with my daughter slyly pinching it, she thinks I don't notice! But at this price I really don't mind).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Aug 2013
Left my hair smooth and silky, and my hair is usually dry and frizzy great product..will continue to buy, great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moisturising Shampoo, 2 Jan 2013
Yes, does exactly what it says on the tin. Have now been using this shampoo, together with the conditioner and have noticed that my hair is softer. I think my hair has gone so wiry because of all the colouring that has taken place over the years, but at least it doesn't look like a wire brush any more.

3.0 out of 5 stars So So, 31 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 May 2013
A little goes a long way and I have long hair, reccommended by my hairdresser, amazing price, definitely buying it again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Aroma but ends with a STATIC / TANGLED RESULT !!!!!!, 27 Nov 2013
I bought the double pack, Shampoo and the conditioner.....

I have been Hairdressing for over 20 years, I have tried many products as you can imagine! after reading some of the reviews.I decided to try this Shampoo for my Family and home use. Worth a go I thought !

The Shampoo has a beautiful fresh/ Fruity smell. The shampoo left my hair Squeaky clean but ! ultra tangled. It lathers up very well, but that is the only other plus. Not great at all !........

The condition is no better. I have medium textured hair with H/L and a slight natural wave. I could not get a comb my through my hair without yanking for over 10 mins. Nightmare! I gave up.........
I ended up using a intensive leave in treatment.

I love the smell of the products but cannot recommend it to anyone i'm afraid....
WHAT A SHAME......

5.0 out of 5 stars A definite favourite., 6 Sep 2013
(Keep in mind this is a joint review for both the shampoo and conditioner, thanks.)

After going through much of the Tigi range, and being taken away with how good the Osmo Deep Repair Mask was, I decided to give this shampoo and conditioner a go. The litre bottles being about a tenner each makes this much better value than any of the Tigi salon size bottles, 250ml extra and a few quid cheaper.

I honestly felt like it out-performed just about all of the Tigi products I tried too - this stuff leaves my hair in absolutely wonderful condition, as soft and as manageable as can be, which is quite a feat considering how long and thick my hair is. It also smells wonderful which is a definite plus, like a mix of chocolate, vanilla and caramel. I do wish the nozzle was a bit longer as sometimes I do find it drips down the end of my fingers when dispensing but this is a very minor niggle.

This stuff doesn't appear to work for everyone so I might advise getting the smaller bottles first. For me though, at least, it performs great and it's the one shampoo/conditioner I will always go back to.