4.0 out of 5 stars Cats more than pleased
Needed an extra hammock as our two cats fight over the one on the cat tree, now theyre both happy, and thankfully can be replaced when worn out as our two use them daily.
Published on 11 April 2009 by R. Thompson

Published 2 months ago by Anuta_shu

4.0 out of 5 stars Cats more than pleased, 11 April 2009
R. Thompson (Norwich, Norfolk England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats love these hammocks, 26 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Trixie 43541 Hammock Style Seat for Cat Tree Metal Frame 40 cm Beige (Misc.)
My cats love these hammocks. I have five cats, three floor to ceiling cat trees and I put extra hammocks on them all. Sometimes they like to be alone lone on one tree, and other times they are all on they same cat tree in different hammocks. At least three cats together, the other two prefer the shelves. Most cats love these hammocks. The higher hammocks are the favourites, and they usually try for the highest first!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Cat Hammock, 22 Mar. 2011
Very pleased with this replacement hammock which is fixed to a metal frame and so much better than the one it supersedes!

5.0 out of 5 stars kittens LOVE it!!!, 17 Jan. 2014
These hammocks are very resistant and with a very soft fabric. My kittens love them and they sleep always in them! so sweet :)
I have to say that for the moment being 2 small kittens (6 months and 4 months) they easily fit together in 1 hammock, however hammocks are big enough anyway. I'm very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats love it, 12 Oct. 2013
I got this cat bed for an extra as both my cats would try to sleep together in the one that came with the cat tree, it's sturdy and was easy to fit its a bit bigger than the one that was already on the tree, it came well packaged and delivery was quick

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Aug. 2013
This is larger than the one I replaced .The old one was worn out and looked worn out so this saved buying a new scratcher.
This one is just as popular with the cat as the other one and he has more room .
Thanks

2.0 out of 5 stars Eh...it's so-so, the picture makes it look better than it is., 2 Mar. 2015
The hammock came in a damaged box without an invoice, which made it impossible to exchange. My one cat found the hammock to be wobbly, the other didn't even consider investigating it, which is very unlike him. The photo makes the hammock look very sturdy, which it is not. So I guess it suits kittens more, than grown cats. And I thought the mounting would be differenet, like a hoop, which I will attach to the middle of any single scratching pole, as opposed to a small hole, which attaches the hammock between the two poles. So I haven't found a place for it in my household yet...

4.0 out of 5 stars its massive, 14 Jan. 2013
when I opened this up, couldn't believe its size. Both cats love sleeping/bird watching in it. Worth the money, well made, stable and deep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats Love it!, 1 July 2014
This was an excellent buy, my cats love it and sit in it regularly. It is a thick metal circle and once attached to my existing cat tree, it is sturdy, doesn't bend or move around. Its not quite as deep as it looks in the pictures and it is quite a large circle (I thought it looked a little like an oval shape in the picture) Still a bit of room to snuggle for my two cats when they get in together (they are not v big cats though 3.5 and 4kg)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and suitable for large cats., 23 Dec. 2014
The Trixie line of products is great. We got this as an addition to our current cat tree. We have 2 big heavy cats and they both love this (we call it the basketball hoop) hammock (which is why we bought another).

Its luxuriously lined with lovely thick fabric. The metal ring that provides the support is rock solid and extremely capable of supporting large heavy cats (ours are 7.5kg and this thing doesn't budge).