Format: DVDChange

on 26 February 2015
I first saw this film more than seventy years ago when I was a boy. Seeing it again I have to say it has dated badly and is full of cliche.Robert Donat's beautiful voice and 30's charm still stand out.
on 11 April 2014
The movie is ok, but the region 2 is not complete.

Een mooie film maar de regio 2 is niet compleet..
on 23 August 2015
Brilliant! I loved this and had a lot of good giggles as well as marveling at the technical qualities of this film considering that it's from 1935. The ghostly appearances were wonderfully done. Robert Donat in two roles? Heaven! On top of that, this item was well priced and packaged and arrived very quickly.
on 19 January 2015
good delivery service but the DVD is not as good as the quality of my VHS copy of the film. The film is very worn & the fprmer magic missing alas. .
on 23 June 2014
Great film been trying to locate it for quite a few years now was really good to see it again just as good as I remember it
on 11 February 2015
loved the film it is as I remember, the story line is charming the actors spot on, shall keep to watch again
on 14 February 2014
have not seen this film for many years came on time and still a good film
on 20 July 2014
Very silly but one of my husbands favourite old films.
on 9 January 2016
another Robert Donat film worth reviewing again!
on 11 February 2015
got this as my great.great uncle is in this film