Colour Name: Colours Vary|Change
Price:£1.79+ £0.99 shipping

on 30 June 2011
After reading the reviews for this product I thought it would be good for my 5 month old boy. (and he has played with similar toys at our local childrens centre) I thought this would be great, it was shipped quickly and I was really pleased with it...until I gave it to my son to play with while I was watching him. It had been in our house less than 5 minutes and he had it for less than 1 minute and he managed to pull one of the bells off. I know it states that this product is for 3 years upwards, but if a 5 month old baby can pull it apart I personally can't see it as being safe for a 3 year old. Very very dissapointed.
44 comments|20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 December 2011
Bought this as a Christmas present for my 7 month old daughter, she loved it but after just 2 days the bells had become detached. Thank goodness we noticed straight away as they are a choking hazard.
on 20 September 2013
it ok, but bells dont stay on for long before falling off! my daughter was very happy with it as she love musical things! but had no lost interested since there hardly no bells left.
on 19 December 2014
BEWARE CHEAP FAKE - the product you are buying is NOT Bigjigs Toys Snazzy Bell stick but a cheap and poor quality immitaton by Kandy Toys. The bells are not well fixed and will come off, some had already come off the poorly fixed on string when I received them. I wish I had read the recent reviews and not just glanced at the overall rating.
on 5 March 2015
We got sent a green one which I am happy with. Great little item for a brilliant price. It has enterained our baby (now a toddler) on many occasions. Easy to pack in change back too and easy to activate and make noise with - our toddler likes noise! Some of the bells have a slight bit of rust on them now from where it has been in his mouth, but then it's not designed to go in children's mouths. Even though the bells are well attached, you should still be vigalent and supervise your child with the toy. He did smack himself around the face once or twice when he was younger due to the length of it but it is a small size and he did this with many toys!
on 18 November 2011
my daughter absolutely loved this! as soon as i took it out the box she got excited!! we use it for singing and is just the right size and shape for her to hold. the box states 3 yrs plus, but my daughter is 18 months and i have no safety concerns with her playing with this! its brought a whole new fun to our singing sessions! im even considering investing in another one so that we have one each, though no doubt she will want one in each hand lol!! great value for money!
on 29 April 2012
Very poor quality and dangerous. My son was playing and two of the bells fell off, I pulled at the others and they all came off far too easy. Not suitable for small children.
on 31 October 2010
I have been looking for one of these Bell Rattles for ages and finally found one. Very excited about receiving this (came next day - so cannot fault the efficiency of the Seller) however....on receipt of the item, I found that one of the bells was missing, another bell was broken in half and it was rusty. Very unhappy as I cannot believe that a product being sold as new to a child of whatever age was sent out in such appalling condition without being checked.

The rattle looked so much fun and I am sure if it was in tip top condition then I would be more excited about it than my daughter and I know what fun she would have with it banging waving it around making tons of noise, just seeing her with one of these smiling and giggling with pleasure - you cannot beat it. But sadly we cannot enjoy this and I have asked for a refund.

I hope others have more luck and get huge enjoyment out of this product. I shall however have to start the search again.
on 8 July 2013
our lo loves jingle bells but with ones purchased in the past always seems to get a bell or two off. Not a problem as he never got left alone with them but still. These seem much more firmly attached he has not managed to get one off despite repeated attempts :-)
on 9 October 2009
My little boy has had these from about 8 months. He loves them. Really pretty and robust. We are getting a lot of use out of them. Definitely a good buy! Just beware he does notbash you by accident!

See one answered question