VINE VOICEon 1 April 2008
My Son loves this toy, its brilliantly made, very durable and you get play food with it in brands that the Children would find at the supermarket, a real gem!
on 8 June 2009
This trolley is just like the real thing (except the googly eyes).It has been enjoyed greatly by a friends daughter (aged 2), but it's not just for pretending to go shopping, it appears to also be used for transporting all sorts around the house. Not just suitable for girls as the colours are for either boys or girls - Hours of fun. It has also been taken to the supermarket to help Mummy with the shopping. A good purchase.
on 8 March 2016
I don't normally write reviews but I do have to flag this product based on safety. It is NOT suitable for any child who would want to slightly lean on the handle bars when pushing the trolley as even the lightest touch downwards causes the whole thing to flip straight over and the child subsequently ends up on the floor (with a bleeding lip and bruised cheek in my case). I read other reviews saying similar comments before I bought it but I thought 'oh I'm sure they're exaggerating - it can't be that flimsy'... well, it is! You have been warned. I'm now going to buy one which is three times the price, but I know it doesn't flip over so it will be money well spent.
on 31 October 2012
My little boy has has hours of fun with this shopping trolley-him & his friends love it.

Very sturdy and great value.
on 13 February 2014
Bought this trolley for my grandaughter who is two at Christmas. she loves it. The quality is excellent and the toy goods are great. The only slight problem is that the wheels are a little difficut to assemble (for me, not for her) Otherwise excellent.
on 27 October 2009
This was bought for my grandaughter as she loves going to the supermarket.She uses it for role play and it is a resounding success.
on 17 February 2013
This is one of the only trolleys i have seen with metal bars to take weight and it being pushed around. The food and tins even with being biten are still in super condition so the strength that they have. Would reccommend
on 9 March 2011
This trolley is a fantastic toy, my 16 month old little boy loves it! He enjoys pretending to do the shopping and pushing it round the house. The trolley is strong and I have had no problem with the wheels whatsoever, even after lots of playing inside and many trips outdoors. Great product at a great price!
on 30 June 2016
Quite fiddly to put together but 100x better than the cheap plastic ones from Argos. You will need a hammer and a phillips screwdriver to put it together. Make sure it's the right size or you will round the screws off like I did as they are extremely soft metal. Would not stand up to being sat in or anything as the main body is plastic mesh but it will withstand being bashed into walls by my 2yr old. The key is on a bit of brown string and it would have been nicer if it was nylon string or something but I can change that. The cardboard cartons it comes with are not as good as other Casdon ones in that with the till, shopping basket etc you get brand names and these are made up things but kids won't mind (I just like the novelty of having the brand names as I'm a big kid). My 2yr old and 4yr old will love this for their shop. Overall extremely impressed but would not pay more than £16 for it when you can get a full metal one for a bit more.
on 28 January 2014
I really do like this shopping trolly. It gives many hours of play. Little ones enjpy copying their Mothers.
I would recommed this great shopping trolley, it is very good quality. Will purchase again from this seller.